Reviews for Of All The Mirrors
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
just sick..
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Second time reading this and for some reason I liked it.
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Ahhhhh, so creepy! I love the twist at the ending, the idea of flashes of the future coming too late to change. I do think you could have done a bit more with it, though? Like if she was trying to get Seto to understand ("Seto had only been half-listening to her," etc) it would have been nice to see it written out, it could have added more of the pairing to it instead of them both just being the main characters? I guess that's the feeling I'm left with in the end, that the story was more about the shock-value in the violence/death than it was in building to that moment or focusing on the characters themselves. I dunno, might just be me. Still, it was a good read (I liked this line in particular, "They both realised the same thing – these people weren't Amelda; they weren't under the influence of Orichalcos that could be broken, whether Seto believed its power or not; they couldn't be reasoned with, or duelled for it."). Keep up the good work!

~Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Ori chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Interesting story structure. Kind of want to know what happens after though.
Archlyte'Faerie chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
OMG! This was written very well and I felt as though I was right there experiencing everything. This was so sad and graphic, yet seemed very real. Great Job!