Reviews for Maintenance Department
Pat Squared chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Finally, a god smart enough to pass off his duties by selecting the most intelligent of his peons to take over. If only the gods of earth were smart enough to do so...Why is it that we have the biggest idiots in the highest positions?
HighValour chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
haha, nice.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is good funny stargate storys are rare.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Thankfully, I read your summary, those were the exact same problems, ten thousand years apart, weren't they?
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Ah yes, the one downside to running an empire; you actually have to run it.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Good one. I liked the first part. If the Goauld had to deal with this all the time, no wonder they were all pszchotic.
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
just... LOL!
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That always had me wondering back in the first season when Teal'c said he knew nothing of Gou'ld technology. I had to wonder how they maintained and repaired their ships. Especially when damaged in battle, even if we assume there was some automatic system that would maintain the ship from day to day problems and breakdowns.
Noxbait chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hahahaha! "You! Go gather a group of the more intelligent looking of those creatures and train them to fix these things themselves!" Love this line! Great story all around...and here Ra seemed so calm, cool, and collected. Except when dealing with his underlings apparently! :) very funny.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
*chuckles* good for a one-shot, was cute, amusing, and would explain a few things. like why the false gods not only have a superiority complex, but act like they have a stick shoved up their butt and always in a bad mood
Haruchai chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
LOLz! I can soo see that happening. I do wonder about how the Goau'ld maintains its fleets when none of their troops knows how to repair the devices they use. Though it was mentioned somewhere that a Ha'tak is full of redundant backup systems so that even complete idiots can use the ship in almost any condition.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
THAT IS FUNNY.
sweetpea.blue chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh this is priceless. Poor Ra and those maintenance personal and does problems to fix. More please with sugar on top.
stonegnome1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
It worked as well as such things ever do. At least it is bothering a mid-level Jaffa engineer instead of the boss. From Ra's point of view it is a success.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011