Reviews for Between Brothers
Candykaykay2001 chapter 10 . 3/29
Whoa. Just whoa. This is amazing. better then amazing. Extrondinary and even that can't describe how heart-wrenching this story was. I couldn't believe that Malcolm killed Francis. That was a plot twist I never would have expected in a million years and it shocked me to the core. I loved all the small Reese and Malcolm moments and the drama that came with their lives because of Francis and what he did. I don't know if you still read any of the reviews you get for this story, but I personally wanted to tell you that you have an amazing talent for writing and I loved this story very much. :-)
Zenichi chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
nice. subtly creepy, yet nice. :)
Zenichi chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
I teared up at that "You're a good boy"-line. such great writing.
konatasama chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
This is really cute and mature i love it
Manley24 chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Oh my FUCKING GOD! i love this story
Manley24 chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
loving this so far keeper up
Manley24 chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
this was so well written im so empressed with this story i fucking love it ...
Manley24 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
hry i stumpled upon this tonight and i, enjoying it! great job thus far
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Would you consider posting this fic along with its sequel on AO3?
Ilovecandy100 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Oh my god i can't even explain how much i absolutely loved this story the plot was so captivating and just ... real ive never read any fanfiction as realistic as this one it was just so mesmerizing and brilliant i didn't even feel like i was reading a fanfiction i felt like i was watching an amazing story unfold right before my very eyes i love your writing style i can tell you put a lot of hard work into this story and for that im very greatful to have read this beautifully sculpted work of art in looking forward to reading the sequel
Drarry4eva chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
This was really good. Different. It's a shame that Francis turned out to be the bad guy. I actually think that Malcolm or Reese should have told Lois the truth the first time, that it was Francis who had raped him. Maybe then they could have got him help. It was sad that it had to be someone close to the boys. Anyways, I'm glad I read this.
The Last Mission chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
This story was beautiful; I'm glad that I took the time to read it. You kept the characters IC, you wrote Malcolm's darker side greatly. . . Really, it was beautiful.
Mislav chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'm personaly not fan of slash stories, even less incest stories. But that things happen. And You realy wrote this very well, lots of emotional and details, it feels like actual episode. You're a great writer.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
this is the best fan fic i have ever read not just for the slash but the plot was intising
lz chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
this story is very impressive and your characterization of everybody is spot on. i adore this, i just need a break to tell you how much i'm enjoying it before i carry on. very powerful, very sensitively handled, very engaging writing and the dialogue is spot on. i can't wait to read more of your work.