Reviews for Between Brothers
konatasama chapter 2 . 5/19
This is really cute and mature i love it
Manley24 chapter 7 . 3/21
Oh my FUCKING GOD! i love this story
Manley24 chapter 6 . 3/21
loving this so far keeper up
Manley24 chapter 4 . 3/21
this was so well written im so empressed with this story i fucking love it ...
Manley24 chapter 1 . 3/20
hry i stumpled upon this tonight and i, enjoying it! great job thus far
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Would you consider posting this fic along with its sequel on AO3?
kayhenry247 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Oh my god i can't even explain how much i absolutely loved this story the plot was so captivating and just ... real ive never read any fanfiction as realistic as this one it was just so mesmerizing and brilliant i didn't even feel like i was reading a fanfiction i felt like i was watching an amazing story unfold right before my very eyes i love your writing style i can tell you put a lot of hard work into this story and for that im very greatful to have read this beautifully sculpted work of art in looking forward to reading the sequel
Drarry4eva chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
This was really good. Different. It's a shame that Francis turned out to be the bad guy. I actually think that Malcolm or Reese should have told Lois the truth the first time, that it was Francis who had raped him. Maybe then they could have got him help. It was sad that it had to be someone close to the boys. Anyways, I'm glad I read this.
The Last Mission chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
This story was beautiful; I'm glad that I took the time to read it. You kept the characters IC, you wrote Malcolm's darker side greatly. . . Really, it was beautiful.
Mislav chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'm personaly not fan of slash stories, even less incest stories. But that things happen. And You realy wrote this very well, lots of emotional and details, it feels like actual episode. You're a great writer.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
this is the best fan fic i have ever read not just for the slash but the plot was intising
lz chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
this story is very impressive and your characterization of everybody is spot on. i adore this, i just need a break to tell you how much i'm enjoying it before i carry on. very powerful, very sensitively handled, very engaging writing and the dialogue is spot on. i can't wait to read more of your work.
supersammisungMCRdramione chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
wow this is really good and not to sound like a creepy poetic person but you can feel all the emotions this is honestly one of the best stories i've ever read on here
imadj chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
great story :))
bubblegum-flavored icecream chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Oh no, you killed Francis! I mean, I know what he did in this fanfic was terrible, but I still really liked him and for a while it seemed as if it was all gonna turn out okay...

Still, the way you described how Malcolm killed his brother was fantastic. Painful, in a way, since Francis wouldn't ever be able to hear what Malcolm told him; Malcolm does seem to feel some guilt for doing what he did...

And I really liked the eighth chapter, too; I liked the thing you did with the two boys laughing in the water. It helped give the chapter "some light", if you know what I mean. All in all, great story, and I hope to read more soon!