Reviews for Obsessed
SchuylerRae123 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Legitly poor Collin, he's smitten, yet his girl wants wolfie boy jake... awesome. not in a bad way it's a wonderful story i like reading it. your a really good writer.. great job, update soon!
DRAKRON chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
we'll wait
Imprinting Magic chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER :)
DRAKRON chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
It is the perfect time to get over Jake.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
The flashbacks were amazing :) made me laugh! Can't wait for more!
Imprinting Magic chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I want her feeling to change to Collin please. May be he could accidentally kiss her wink wink.
marnie wolffe chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Aw I like it so far n how she realized how she's chasing Jake. I wonder how she will take the news of him being a wolf? Sorry I wasn't able to review for the last chapter I didn't quite like the whole Jake ignoring her I thought it was rude of Jake the least he could have done was replied back to her ya know for all time sake.
itsfunniertomakeupnames chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
uuhhh i wanna read that chapter where he tells her like now. (:
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
so happy she's starting to notice Collin and that he has always been there for her unlike Jake :)

can't wait to see what happens next!
Tessa Anne chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I really hope that Shannon will fall in love with Collin...please update soon
madittude99 chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
:) Great chapter...I wonder what the phone hit...Lol, okay, it's not really important.

-madittude99

xx
Tessa Anne chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
I don't want to sound mean or anything, but Shannon kinda sound a little crazy, only because she still has feelings for Jacob...I can understand that, but I really hope that Collin will win her over...please update soon
Kea525 chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Ellie:) that was so cute! I love Collin:) ! He is sooooooooo cute!
mariposablossom chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Lucky for you Se~orita, Spanish is my first language. Hola desde Puerto Rico! On to the important shizz: Can I marry Collin? Seriously, I'll let you be my virtual bridesmaid! Your version is so adorable I wish they'd make a plushie of him just so I could cuddle it when I'm lonely (which is most of the night ;D). Ha, it'd give a whole new meaning to the word boytoy. Damn. I ramble alot. Anywho m'dear, Shannon gives Webster a whole new reason to re-define the words "stalker" and "obsessed." I mean, wow, just damn. That girl needs the biggest slap in the face ever she'd need plastic surgery to get rid of the mark.

Btw, my comp is still not working. I'm still sorry for the short review. And I think I have a tendency to review at the worst possible times: it's literally 3am.

One more thing. I admire you for your amazing first POV. 3rd person is the only one I can do. Aww, that's sad that you can't separate yourself from your OC. You'll miss a lot of great fics on this site that way. Well, I have at least four other Wolf pack fics planned out - including a Collin/OC, Next Generation minific, Embry/OC oneshot, and a fic about the seven unnamed wolves in BD.

Anyways...Buena suerte mi amigita ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I enjoyed it :D update soon please!