Reviews for Heavenly Love
carrieonmywaywardson chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Hey there! I'm really like Eve/Bosley, can you please send me the link? I'm dying for the show to come back! Can we do something about it?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
hi i really like your Eve and Bosley fanfiction! most people have forgotten about the show now but i am still a huge fan (i watch the show everytime it repeats here in UK-it repeats every couple of months or so). i would so love to see you write more fanfiction for them because i was so upset that the show was cancelled and they never got their chance.
oh and by the way i read an old Minka Kelly interview which said she learnt salsa dancing cos Eve and Bosley go undercover as salsa dancers Since we never saw that episode maybe you could write a similar fanfiction? :D
alicia0009 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
hey..you should get the story ahead.

and can u send me the link?
Lexci2610 chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Hi can you please send me the link for the episode and really good fanfiction
Vanyapinto chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I luv it! Please send the link I'm literally dying for it.!
xRoguexRavenx chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
send me the link plz

also the 1-shots r good 2
MadameChica chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Send me a link, please!
LAeyeball chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
yes pls!
softballer8931 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Could you send me the link please?
lilmonsterlove chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Can you please send me the link to the episode?
TheAmethystPrincess chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
I would be interested in that link and I love the story so far.
Giggles-Smiles-Laughter chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Oh my god please send it on to me! I love your story please continue it! it's so good I love it! Eve and Bosely are meant to be together!
xoray812 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
oohh please send me a link!
LAeyeball chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
oops, sorry 4 late review, missed your update! But this is very nice, linka! I really am enjoying this! Will the plan go ahead? Or will Bosley just blurt it all out over dinner at 5? Heh, keeep it coming, I actually do miss the new show, so it's nice to read more! Well done! :-)

LAEyeball
RadCherishIsEve chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
This is such a great story! Aww, I wanted to see how Abby's plan would have worked but, oh well, they get two dates in two straight days! Loved it!