Reviews for Season 5: D Factor
Skyfur02 chapter 42 . 4/3
Ready to re-read the D-factor: New Beginnings from the start as I await a new chapter! I really do love your work and am super excited to read more. Keep writing, you're awesome.
AvengedVeralin chapter 42 . 5/29/2013
I would say it's only been a year and a half, but I digress!

I'm glad you manage to get an update, even if it's just a reboot. Nonetheless, I can't wait for future updates on that story.
San child of the wolves chapter 42 . 5/29/2013
Well at least you survived school. I'm fine with a reboot... so long as you'll be keeping this one up until you get to chapter 42 that is, because I like re-reading the chapters. Anyways good luck on the reboot and I hope you get the next chapters up soon. I can't wait to read those new chapters you have planned for it.
magicrazy101 chapter 42 . 5/29/2013
Wow- two years? it hasn't been that long...
(No really, I swear it hasn't been... I'm getting old aren't I?)
Well at least you got around to it- I ended dropping all my stories after school became too much :)
You are still the only writer who's character interpretation skills are amazing (and I still love how you write Zendi)
Can't wait to see the upgrades :D
M-crazy .
RAZzEN chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
hello great story
HMMaster chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
Nice job! :D

It wasn't... too angrily...

:D Keep up the good work! I can't wait for more!
magicrazy101 chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
hehe, glad you like Knife XD
when Leo grunted I imedietly saw him turning into a Uchiha!
(from Naruto, if you're wondering)
it was a funny image... grr, now my brain's just going off on random tangents...
update soon!
M-crazy .
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
Yay, novel inspiration! Best of luck!

At first I didn't remember Dan since I haven't read Origins in so long, but the moment he started taking about Portia I knew it was him. I didn't expect him to play a further role in the story, but it sounds interesting. I don't read the comics, so I only have a vague idea of who the Purifiers are; some radical religious group, right? I'm not totally sure. But it adds a whole new level of 'oh no'to the story. Good to see you back, and hope to see you again soon!
San child of the wolves chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
Lovely chapter as always. Oh and stuff gets real now. The purifiers will be interesting to see. Oh sweet Sio and Enrique finally will get together. Yayness. Good luck on the next chapter. And yes I recognized Dan from HCO! And good luck on turning that whole story with Plasma, Cloak and Tick into a novel.

Oh and that's great! I hope thing work out for you.
Temporal Tempest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I LOVE LEVIATHAN!
HMMaster chapter 40 . 12/26/2012
:) Awesome chapter! It serves a nice bridge and a calm-down chapter before we get to the fun stuff again. And WHY are Enrique and Sionnach still not together? You have some writing to do, chicka! Lol I can't wait for the next chapter
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 40 . 12/26/2012
I'm glad things are clearing up in the Haven, though things will doubtfully still be tense with the X-Men/Haven rivalry still simmering.
Glad you had a Merry Christmas and have an awesome New Year!
San child of the wolves chapter 40 . 12/26/2012
This chapter was great! Dusk was awesome and I like his decision, it was well justified. I feel sorry for Clay though having to deal with how the other teams act like it's her fault for not having another peer-leader.

With Leo and Benji that was great, I liked how they were overwhelmped and how they chose to join the Haven. And Tyler seeing him was great. I like him, he's an interesting character that's for sure and seeing more of Seth was great as well.

The cleaning war was great and very humorous, it really shows that they are all still teenagers and kids at heart with their competition towards each other. Sionnach's reaction to Leo was justified... sort of. Well Sio is rash and jealousy isn't always the easiest thing to rein in, especially given with how Enrique likes Leo XD. Nico's reaction to Ash's plight was lovely and completely justified and very cute, any sibling would be angry at whoever hurt their older sibling. I loved how you showed that he is still a child. And when he wanted to go see her and Seth stopped, that was just cute. I liked Seth's response and nice way he managed to do a subject change. And I totally awwed when Clay said that Nico sometimes rooms with Ash, that was just adorable, I can totally picture it.

Ah the banter between Xander and Sio oh that was priceless and great. It shows how close they became as friends(I think, I could be wrong here though). And the whole story time was great and funny!

On the story there was no point to finish telling it, but the cut off point was very creative and a good breakoff point.

All in all this chapter exceeded my expectations. And I've been meaning to ask... what does CU stand for? It's probably going to be something very obvious but I just can't figure out what it means.
AvengedVeralin chapter 39 . 12/23/2012
I must apologize:

I'M SO SORRY!

College hits hard. Serious. That's all the excuses I have. Otherwise, I appreciate you still keeping Rena in your story, I'm happy this story's still going strong as always.

Have a super fantastic holiday and Happy New Years!
San child of the wolves chapter 39 . 12/20/2012
Oh this chapter was brilliantly done! I loved how you did Kitsune, that was great! Xander was great; I'd be too much a wuss to do what he did, even if it would be necessary. The characters were great and I'm glad that we got see more of the other teams like Diggers. And Benji, he's so nice, wanting to help out Ash. And Plasma flirting with Leo, oh that was priceless.

SAYONARA JAL-LUH, PATHOS AND FUSION! Go Dusk! I also just realized Dusk kind of reminds me of Whitebeard from One Piece with that last line he used. Whitebeard sees his crew as his sons and daughters. I’m sorry for Golden, that she died even though I don’t know her.

Anyways this chapter was great as per usual from you.

Merry-Early-Christmas! I also hope to see a late Christmas present from this story, but if not that's fine as well. I hope you and everyone else has a marry Christmas.

Oh and I so called everything from Chapter 29! I got everything spot on. XD

Anyways seriously this chapter was great and I can't wait to read the next one or the next chapter of HC.