Reviews for PJO Write Letters to Fan Fiction Writers
LoonyLovegood chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Funny, but could use more excitement.
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
lochte latte! hahaha i like it! ;)
ishiptoast chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. I laughed sooo hard. )
thaichick7 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
haha i just read the one about poseidon and pothena haha you should make one letter where aphrodite goes off about couples that say they dont want to be together dand why ther should.
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
First you have to save an image on your computer. Then you go to image manager, click on Manage (Upload). Then type the name in label, click the browse button. Find your image, DOUBLE click, check the box, and press upload. If you want to make one of the images the cover of one of your stories, go to publish and click manage stories. Click the story you want the picture to be the cover and click change image, then click on the picture as you want as the cover.
Saffy's Angel chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I'd like to see Reyna, Hades, and Chiron write letters plz.
loved the new chapter!
-Saffy3
Goddess of Jasper chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
AWESOME STORY!
Saffy's Angel chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
HMIAH- you are brilliant trully brilliant
smallpaperstars chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
In case you didn't notice, I found this absolutely hilarious. Holy snap. You are a genius. Some of these pairings are just insane...what were they thinking?
Awesome chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Hey, this is really great! I love how you put several letters in one, it's just annoying to have about 76 chapters and three sentences in each. Suggestions: Write more, and the last Tratie letter was hilarious. Please write some more like that!

Sincerely, Yelky
patsgirl13 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
This is hilarious, great job!
my blog is better than yours chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Best 'Letter to fanfiction' story I've ever read! And I'm planning on PMing u because we're sooo similar lol
DerpyUnicorns101 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Funny!
Cheshyre513 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
YES! You made some VERY good points! The thing I'm still investigating is the Tratie thing. I can swear I remember reading in the PJO series somewhere around the last three books, something Percy said about them. It was something along the lines of, "I was so caught up in the war that I didnt notice a lot of things going on at camp. I saw Katie and Travis holding hands..." And then I cant remember what else. And just so you know, this is a VERY vague idea of what it was. This memory may just be a brain fart of mine and totally fake, or it could have been based on something i actually did read. Can someone search through the Titan's Curse, BoTL, and the Last Olympian too? I'm having a hard time :/

Well. That took up a lot of space x) Anyways, that was good! dont worry about the whole 'letters' being overused thing, it was just fine :3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »