Reviews for The search continues
cherryblossomszahime chapter 25 . 7/21
This was absolutely great! :)
RogueGrey1999 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Leah not Leigh, I'm not trying to be rude but this mistakes are driving me a bit crazy though I like the story line. Though it would be better if you perphaps made Alice and Jacob 'junior state alchemists' that need to go through a bit more training before taking the real test seeing how what they did isn't nearly as impressive as some.
RogueGrey1999 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Ishabal you mean not Resunbul which is spelt Resonbull i believe and is Ed and Al's hometwon
kitchevadimas chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I think they got in too easy. Their names aren't very creative either.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Leah and Al... I can see it actually.
MAFITA chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Good story, I liked it :) Hope to read you in another one! Kisses!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
They've been awfully casual about the war up to this point, and now they're barely harming a hair on each other's heads. What gives?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Charlie sighed, "I guess we can't keep it secret any longer." He said looking straight at Carlisle, "Jasper Hale is an Ishbalen."

Wait, WHAT?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
You need to watch out for homophones. Attacked and attracted, they sound similar but mean very different things. *Is now imagining Scar trying to pick up Alchemists outside of a dive bar*
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Does Mustang realize the irony in telling a bunch of vampires that bringing somebody back to life is the worst sin imaginable?
ariedling chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
i like it a lot
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
... Riza's last name is spelled "Hawkeye", not "Hawkie".
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
*slams head against non-existent desk three times* What's with this spelling? I really— GAH! Just fix it all (and I mean all) ok? Then, I'll read the other chapters.

I'm not saying that your ideas are bad or anything, but you could call me a grammar Nazi... For me, this includes spelling, spacing, capitalization, and punctuation. (If it sounds like I'm flaming, then I'm sorry. It's unintentional. I don't believe in flaming. It does nothing but make the foamed look stupid and immature.)

Just fix it: the summary, this chapter, and all other chapters.
animerox2320 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
hey good story but i thought i should just let you know that in your summary you put sourcer's stone. you should probably change that.
servant of matryoshka chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Yaaaayyy! Ed and all finally show up! *dances happily* Please please upload!