Reviews for Misfire of Global Proportions
Nûrzgrat reminds me very strongly of Yondu from Guardians of the Galaxy - it's the tough-guy-leader-is-secretly-a-marshmallow thing. It's gotten to the point where I can't help but read his lines to myself in Michael Rooker's voice, and whenever there's a fight scene I've caught myself envisioning an arrow flying around, which is quite an interesting juxtaposition in Middle Earth. He hasn't started shouting about Mary Poppins yet, but there's still time.
adelphe24 chapter 12 . 8/4
Rereading this I kinda want someone paired with Nûrzgrat.
Still love this fic! Although last I read it on archive I think...Idk I get mixed up between these two. Lol
art.by.visage chapter 51 . 4/7
I loved this... all of my feels
Hopefullygoodgrammar chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
I'm not going to lie, that fight scene made Sandy seem very Mary-Sue-ish. It was just too one-sided and over dramatic for my tastes.
Shadowhunter426 chapter 44 . 3/3/2016
I have to ask which stories did all of the scenes that Mornaquesse showed her master come from, I recognize a few but would like to know the others so I can read them as well
Imlivingondreams chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
Haha that big bang theory reference was the last thing I expected.
Mumia0813 chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Lhh that was funny at the end there.
Kitty1098 chapter 37 . 12/28/2015
Sandy can come off as a bitch sometimes.
Kitty1098 chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
She sounds bitchy over a little bite. Its not like he meant to do it.
Slasher91 chapter 51 . 11/7/2015
This story made me laugh, cry and go asdfhjkodjnhcdneudndkensjsnskndn. Perfection!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/17/2015
This is so original and amazing. Kudos.
LilithiaRW chapter 51 . 6/16/2015
Ha! Wow! What a wild story! I'm glad I didn't start this with any expectations, because nothing went the way I thought it would! So many twists and turns, I never knew what would happen next! This is a wonderful tale, with valuable lessons. I admit I had my doubts at first, but I'm VERY impressed with what you've written. Truly unique!
LilithiaRW chapter 48 . 6/16/2015
Ah, the innocence of youth. In the simple words of a child, so much of the prejudices of adults seem so petty.
LilithiaRW chapter 32 . 6/15/2015
Hahahaha those poor humans! What has been seen and heard cannot be unseen and unheard!
LilithiaRW chapter 28 . 6/15/2015
Oh lawd the humans overheard Sandy and Morkoth? Ewww...Those poor sods!