Reviews for Always
Meimei555 chapter 12 . 3/25
And the mom of the year award goes to Rurouri Renaka!
Meimei555 chapter 11 . 3/25
I'm sorry, but how do you pronounce Atsushi's name? Because I keep pronouncing it as 'At' and 'Sushi' (The Japanese food) put together, and I don't know if that's the right way or if it's the wrong way. ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!
Someone plz tell me!
Meimei555 chapter 10 . 3/25
:( Poor Hisashi...
Meimei555 chapter 9 . 3/25
I know I said it before, but guess what? I'M SAYING IT AGAIN! I AM SO FAN GIRLING RIGHT NOW! AND NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THE REASONS I SAID BEFORE BUT BECAUSE IM REALLY SHIPPING THIS COUPLE! Go Yuusashi! (Yes that I what im calling them)
Meimei555 chapter 7 . 3/25
What the he'll was that all about!? Yuuuuuuu! Don't you know he's your soul mate!?
Meimei555 chapter 3 . 3/25
That moment when the author puts the title of the story into a chapter and your realize...you're fan girling/guying, and there's nothing you can do about it :) :3
Meimei555 chapter 2 . 3/25
There's so many Takano and Ritsu references in this fan Fic that it's killing me! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Screams more like a fan girl till the whole entire universe hears her*
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Ending was to cute, can't wait to read the sequel.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
The car accident is a good way to tie the two boys together, but the time difference between the two accidents can make it seem a bit off.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Cute, I love how you added Ritsu and Takano into the chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Evil. Poor Hisashi.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
WHAT THE FUCK! He's even denser than Chiaki,Misaki and Onodera put together!
Loveaoi chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story! I will never be able to see Yuu pared up with anyone els ever again. I love it all sooooo much! This story is officially my #1! I LOVE IT! XD
Fuckign chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
Okay, you are the most insensitive bitch to roam the planet. It only took me two whole chapters to hate this story to an insane degree. It's pathetic. Chiaki was raped by Hatori and then molested by Yuu. I don't give a fuck about whatever Hatori-bashing you may have. But it's not easy. To have both your best friends force themselves on you. You'd have no where to go and no one to tell, you're alone! All alone! So don't give me your, 'Yuu is a misunderstood baby! Chiaki is just a useless biatch ew ew soooo stped1111!', okay?! He was hurt beyond belief and was crying during the light manga. For this precise reason, neither Hatori nor Yuu deserve a fucking happy ending for what they did. As a bystander, you should understand! But no, you favour characters and twist the story. And I can guarantee Yuu would've had a chance for love canon-wise if he didn't force himself on Chiaki. (I'd also ship with Yuu with Chiaki if he didn't do what he did.) But he did something extremely gross and horrible and this why I precisely hate the majority of the SiH fandom for being so ignorant and snobby.

Yes, you have writing potential but the content is screwed up. And you have been very arrogant.

So please, also keep in mind Chiaki makes a bestseller manga and earns more money than Yuu.
Kimiosuki chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
This is really good! Nakamura Shungiku could learn a thing or two from this story. I look forward to the rest.