Reviews for Do Not Set Yourself On Fire
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I'm very, very, very, VERY intrigued by the Wally/Kaldur/ROy pariing idea :D

Do More! ;p
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Heh, it's adorable. I loved the way they all acted, and the whole "you don't have to set yourself on fire/drown to get attention." Love the Kal/Wally/Roy-ness at the end.
Shade's Ninde chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I read this over on the anon meme and it made me smile for days. Still loving it here. :)
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
PSH! They's all bes tied for hottest . And apparently "Attractive Male" counts as a super power according to this random fansite I found LOL So, Wally, being hot does count for superheroism~

"Kaldur are you okay?" "There is another bomb" "So...you're not okay..." LOL Oh, Wally~ I love you so much .

"You think I set myself on fire..." WALLY! I love you so much more LOL He's just ADD and for a sciencey person he has such low levels of common sense it's endearing .

I love that Roy and Wally just start hitting on Kaldur LOL AND KALDUR GOES ALONG WITH IT! OMG -faints-

Anyways~ All that UST out the window as soon as Kaldur starts making out with Wally and they fall in the river xD You turned a near cliched moment into something original, congratz~

Wally's ramblings are always so adorable~ I can't come up with them, though ( But that's okay, because you're amazing enough to do so D

"You don't have to drown yourself to get attention, Roy." LIKE YOU DIDN'T SET YOURSELF ON FIRE FOR ATTENTION KALDUR. lol I like that throwback .

The kinds of injuries that are fixed by getting kisses from sexy people are the best kind .

And now they have a kink besides being in a threesome. LOL Though, I'm pleseantly surprised that Roy/Wally isn't overly possessive ove Kaldur and Wally/Roy XD Because that's how I imagine Roy/Wally would be in a threesome: just totally possessive over the other two xD

AMAZING story here, Zot~ I loved it .

-TWWOO
KuroTenshi1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
My favorites. They're all here in this fic. xD Poor Kal. I almost feel sorry for him. almost. *I mean he's got two hot red-heads. I can't feel that much pity.*

Awesome fic. 3