Reviews for The Way We Were
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
Beautiful wedding. It was perfect for them. Loved the lemon as well. Really good ending. I'm glad they are so very happy together. Thank you for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
I loved his proposal. That was absolutely adorable. That he'd wished for that all those years ago and that it came to fruition. She was surprised and it was so sweet. The birth was well written. I love the name they chose. I love when fics use Charlie for the little girl that is born. It's such a cute name for a daughter. Edwaed singing to her was precious. I really like that heave decided to keep the money locked up for Charlie and her education. Very smart move. Great chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
That didn't go well at all at first. I wonder if what he was thinking over those three days, was what I thought he would. That she came back once she was pregnant but, would she ever have come back otherwise. I still think she wouldn't have. I'm glad they wrapped their own heads around thane situation and have made peace with the choices. That they will be together now. They seem quite happy too. Rosalie barging in the bedroom, was too funny. Emmett barging in the room after Rose told him what she just saw, was kind of creepy . . . funny, yet creepy. Then the morning sickness took all their fun away completely. I'm sure that when they tell his parents, his mom will be so excited. It would be good if they take some of that money and fully remodel Charlie's, well Bella's now, house. To update it and accommodate the growing family.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I completely understood the Edward/Tanya conversation and the decisions made based off of that. Their part made complete and absolute sense. It is exactly the way that would play out. She was there waiting for him. Knowing her was out all night. Knowing he was with her. The fact that she knew he never loved her and that couldn't made it play out just as expected. Now, the Bella/Riley part did not make sense. She was ready to live miserably for the rest of her life, with a man that didn't even touch the outskirts of her heart, just to sacrifice for everyone else. The ONLY reason she changed her mind, was because she found out she was pregnant and knew it was Edward's. That is one hundred percent the wrong reason to make this kind of decision. Now, when she comes back to Forks, won't Edward always wonder if she never was pregnant, would she have ever returned. Apparently the answer to that is a resounding no. Yes, they love each other. However, her reason for returning isn't the right reason.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Their lovemaking was absolutely beautiful. You wrote such a great scene of them coming back to one another after all this time. When will she realize that when she did what she did ten years ago, it was a sacrifice, not her being selfish. Same here, she's thinking of the very mean Riley and Tanya and not thinking of the two people that matter in this scenario. Just because Tanya loves Edward, he just told her, he doesn't love her and it doesn't look like he ever will. Riley doesn't love Bella, he loves the idea of Bella. I have a feeling it's an 'insert attractive woman here' situation with Riley. From what I've read anyway. She just said she hasn't felt more at home than she does right now, in so many years. I just hope she takes a breath and actually does do something selfish for a change . . . let herself have him. We know he wants her.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Wow, that was intense. I like your Mike, as he isn't pining after Bella and isn't skeevy. That's refreshing. He was straightforward with Edward and got him to admit the truth. Told him to do something about it and fight for her. Yes, I really like your Mike . . . and Jessica too, for that matter. I did like that these two finally got it out there in the table. Open end up to one another and admitted that they never stopped loving each other. I know they'll have obstacles but, I think they'll win in the end. At least I really hope they do . . . it is listed as angst, so maybe they don't win in the end. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I want to climb through my iPad and beat the ever loving crap out of this Riley fucktard! What a piece of work he is. How in the fuck did Bella get involved with such an insanely self centered person? He only cares about himself and his career. His treatment of her is unbelievable. It is down right abusive. Verbal abuse. What an asshat. Edward was really good to her in this one. Although, he's no saint either, with pining for Bella whilst with Tanya. Maybe Bella can FedEx Tanya to be the arm candy for Riley, when she sends her horrific engagement ring back to him? Yes, I like that idea.
Butterfly Betty chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
I don't know if I could have left my daughter behind, but the wedding was beautiful. Great little story.
Butterfly Betty chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
Okay, no fair stabbing me in the feels! I adore little girls named Charlie. Simply adore it. And Edward and Bella were like chickens with their heads cut off. Loved it.
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Okay, Rose and Emmett totally had me laughing out loud. My kids were looking at me funny, pretty sure they think I'm nuts.
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Oy, things are a mess. I hate Riley, but I hate that Bella's done this to him, too.
Butterfly Betty chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Theses two... They should have thought about all of this before jumping into bed.
Butterfly Betty chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
Glad they finally sat down and really talked, but I don't like thT they Re getting together before they've ended their respective relationships.
Butterfly Betty chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Oh,Bella... I'm not sure she's thinking clearly. I get that she loves Edward, but she's making rash decisions. And don't get me started on Riley.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Hmm, things are intense. Not sure I get Bella. She claims to love Riley, but still runs to Edward.