Reviews for The Way We Were
Butterfly Betty chapter 8 . 5/18
I don't know if I could have left my daughter behind, but the wedding was beautiful. Great little story.
Butterfly Betty chapter 7 . 5/18
Okay, no fair stabbing me in the feels! I adore little girls named Charlie. Simply adore it. And Edward and Bella were like chickens with their heads cut off. Loved it.
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 5/18
Okay, Rose and Emmett totally had me laughing out loud. My kids were looking at me funny, pretty sure they think I'm nuts.
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 5/18
Oy, things are a mess. I hate Riley, but I hate that Bella's done this to him, too.
Butterfly Betty chapter 4 . 5/18
Theses two... They should have thought about all of this before jumping into bed.
Butterfly Betty chapter 3 . 5/18
Glad they finally sat down and really talked, but I don't like thT they Re getting together before they've ended their respective relationships.
Butterfly Betty chapter 2 . 5/18
Oh,Bella... I'm not sure she's thinking clearly. I get that she loves Edward, but she's making rash decisions. And don't get me started on Riley.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 5/18
Hmm, things are intense. Not sure I get Bella. She claims to love Riley, but still runs to Edward.
kmfroggi chapter 8 . 4/19
Lovely story, but they both should of ended their other relationships before they slept together, but thanks to the baby they got their HEA!
Teresa R chapter 8 . 3/4
That was great short but very sweet. Thanks so much I love your writing
Teresa R chapter 7 . 3/4
He is the perfect father. I love that explanation of birth lol
Teresa R chapter 6 . 3/4
Love it Emmett is just to funny
Teresa R chapter 5 . 3/4
Thank you about time she was not happy with him at all.
Teresa R chapter 4 . 3/4
Things where going the right way now what
Teresa R chapter 3 . 3/4
Box up that ring send it of and have him send her stuff