Reviews for The God of Blades
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 2/17
Will this ever be updated?
phollex chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Wow, I really like the way this story started and hope that you haven't abandoned this story I wanna really wanna see where this goes; hope you update soon.
EmiyaXander chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
don't know if your still alive my friend but this is an awesome story i hope to read through to the end one day my friend.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Can we go ahead and consider this story abandoned?
meowy1986 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
im confused? is kushinas narutos mother? i mean if not y would the 4th even think of sealing it into some orphan unless hes soem asshole
Toby860 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
shana the kyuubi is she based off of shakugan no shana
CloudBloodbane chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hmmm I trying to remember a story where naruto has Noctis' powers and his friend is killed by the villagers, maybe including kakashi and or kushina. Naruto intends to go to orochimaru because he has the impure world resurrection. Was that the original version of this story?
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
keep going this is interesting
Reaver212 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
great story! also wouldnt mind to see a harem here.
RoninSword chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Greatly look forward to the next chapter. I can only assume this story is not abandoned.
juubi-hanyou chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
heero twilight says to write the next chapter. and i have to admit the story is good.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I can tell just by this first chapter, tht the rest of this story is gonna be awesome, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
Swordman chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This story I give a 10 out of 10 update soon.
Bloodied Cross chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love the story so far. Any chance of getting an update some time soon-ish?
TheUntoldTales chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow. Just... wow! I knew you'd be a good writer, but this is soo good! Now write that book that you planned! xD Kidding.. kidding..

Wondering who I am..?