Reviews for Behind The Wall
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I liked this. The metaphors, everything. It was good.
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Oh I like this. A lot. In this one, I could imagine the atmosphere in the car and the facial expressions and the love, even more than in some of your other fics - where I get it in abundance! I was transported again. This is why I love your fics so much! Escapism of the purest kind. I thank you... :D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I liked Dean's final answer to Sam at the end of this story about how he couldn't lose his brother again.

Dean did a great job handling Sam's concerns and questions. I have admit, there were other times beside the vampire incident that I didn't like roboSam and have a hard time forgiving.

Thanks for sharing your episode tag with us.

You always do a wonderful job of writing the brothers. :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
These boys just keep each other going. When one is down and floundering, the other is there and vice-versa. I like what you did with this.
hotshow chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This story was very good. Thank you.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was a sharp and insightful fic and I loved it!

I adored all the little bro-mos, seeing them finally back where they were seasons ago, together and protecting and defending each other.

It was such a lovely touch seeing Sam defending Dean against Dean, I like it how they can always 'see' and understand each other see clearly, even when they can't necessarily 'see' themselves.

Thanks so much for sharing, this really made me smile! Take care, Abbi chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was awesome, so believable and so in character and you nailed the bond between them totally. So wish we had seen this on the show.
Eavis chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yes. /Together/. And this was some beautiful togetherness. Man, Samuel was a /jerk/. Leaving poor Sam like that, implying he'd done something horrific to /Dean/. He knew it'd kill poor Sammy.

Amazing job, once again.

God be with thee,

BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You really hit the nail on the head with this fic! Nicely done.
bia1007 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is absolutely wonderful! It shows the very core of Sam's and Dean's bond and answers so many questions for me, thank you so much!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was great! You could really get a feel for where Sam was coming from with this. It's typical Sam that he felt so responsible for things he had no control over. Thanks for sharing!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oww! *-* I just love Sam and how you portray him in your stories. He's such a lovely soul and sometimes people don't seem to notice it! It's amazing to see him just being Sam and trusting Dean to have all the answers and just be there. Very cute.

I love it! Great as ever, dear!

borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Sigh. This goes in the 'another conversation they should have had but didn't' file.

Great dialog. Way too open for the boys to actually say, but it would have been so healing if they would have.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Reverse psychology, good one, Dean!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Nice little piece! It's just so Sam-like to be pondering over what Samuel said to him. Loved how freaked out Dean was about Sam picking at the wall for days without him knowing. Also love how good Dean knows and understands his brother. I'm glad Sam agreed to stop picking at the wall in the end, for Dean. Well done, thanks!