Reviews for The Grand Adventures of Several SemiHeros
IronKissedVampire chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Love this story! Really wish you would continue it! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Wha da fucking hell! Why U no update? Update soon!
DreadfulDesire chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
This is guud - really hope you decide to continue this - it's an amazing idea. Please post another chapter.
okaybutihitanightfury chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
SO. GOOD.
thisaccounthasbeendiscontinued chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Alright, so I actually reread this story cuz I just can't wait for another update.

Please write another chapter!...please?
Lilice-san chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
OMG! We are totally crazy with you fic! It's the best!

When I say, we, I'm speacking for me and my other friends from all aroun Brazil. We love the fanfics that you write! They are awsome!

Now some question from us:

- Bunnie: Will Kurt tell the Warblers that he was part of New Direction?

- Me: Will blaine be angrie whem he tell then?

- PeDark: Finn is going to convince Kurt joing then again?

- Nina-Ops: Will Rory be acepted as a Warbler? 'Cause he's totally awsome!

So that's it! Thanks! And please continue!

Bye-Bye!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I think it should be fine. I've always had that little irk with those sort of ratings, because for a hyper teenager, I'm actually very mature.

I like Rory, too.

I loved this chapter.

Would it perhaps be Daddy issues?
marli-slashs fan chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
It's really a good plot and i so fond of the warblers, i read each snetence like a maniac lol !

And you don't have to change the ratings for a sexy bath, i only rate my stories with a M when it has anal sex in it.

And i think that sex underage is not scandalous at 16 or 17, a lot of teens have sex at this age, it's not like it's not know.
Harushina Neko chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Don't change the rating
Qoy chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Do I sound too pervi if I scream..."heavy evil master mind sex!" I just LOVE, ur sex scenes
Qoy chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
LBQIO chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
ADORE!

I like Rory to
Elena Masen chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This is really good, i like it a lot :)
Divalicious-and-Divine chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I like this so far.

Mr. Schue should have "the gift of gab". Think about it: in canon, he really does nothing but talk. He talks a great game but rarely does anything actually come from it. But he talks so well he sucks people in and they don't realize its bs until they're so frustrated they erupt (Kurt, Mercedes, Santana, Sue, Burt even Emma's called him out). Schue's power should be he can talk and hypnotize people into seing things his way for short periods of time. And when it wears off they are pissed LOL.

Mercedes should have the power to strike fear in the hearts of men and make them run away. Think about it "I'll cut you". I'd run LOL.
cpimentel983 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011