Reviews for Night Calls
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/4
Awkward meeting the next day
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aaaaaaah! So adorable. Tell me this is continued somewhere?
nw chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Robin should have a sister
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh man, lmao. I've actually had moments like those too. _ That was really cute. A nice slice of life with everyone perfectly in character in lots of nice subtle ways. Thank you!
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
aaahhh yay Zatanna did a ninja attack on him by saying "I love you!" lol great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Next chapter?
Takua Nui chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Cute. Really. And that's not an adjective I use frequently.
tardisgrl42 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Really cute I think you really understood the characters and how they would react, loved it, thanks
Ravenhearst chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Nice one Rob, real nice. Hang up on a girl when you finally say it, I hope Zee feels great right now, because if he didn't mean that, the Imma hex into oblivion.
peiot chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
You should have heard me cackling when I read "Love you"

Except the worst part is I have done that too. .

Ah well, adorable and well played, just as their relationship should be. Great job! :D
leafysummers chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Love how you established an air of naturalness around them. And the end was great! Please tell me that this isn't done! :)
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
that made my heart melt! I am a total fan of RobxZatana! *fangirl scream* thanks a lot for writing the story!

NINJA OUT () -thats a ninja
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Sweetness! Just...oh my gosh, sweetness that I cannot describe. I feel like secretly Zatanna said it back after the phone got hung up. :)
MidniteHearts chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I'll have to admit that this was very cute indeed. As soon as Zatanna made an appearance on the 15th episode and her Robin we're flirting, I just knew they would make an adorable fanfic couple. I hope you turn this into something :)
bloodyhell95 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011