Reviews for The Frame
coleykgapeach chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
oh please update! please :)
Anonymous033 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Nice chapter! :)

It is a very sweet story. Although I can't distinguish between romance!T/Z and friendship!T/Z as well as you can, I still love it XD

Haha ohmygosh, the camera was in Gibbs' bag all along.

I love that Ducky is worrying about Ziva :) he's a very sweet friend.

And I love the Tony/Ziva conversation in the elevator! Especially her parting remark, haha. She snores too, though XD

Lovely story; I've enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it!

Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Bahaha. I like your description of the picture frames and cards :) "I'm glad you're still alive." That's an extraordinarily morbid-sounding card, really O.o

It's very sweet, how they woke up together and how Tony snuck the picture frame into her desk. And it's really sweet that Gibbs called her 'probie'.

And I love that she almost cried over those few words! It's beautiful :)
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
He's not in love with her? D:

I mean ... *ahem*. Haha, I think he's not stopped being in love with her since somewhere around Legend, but I see what you mean.

And I like that he loves her, as a friend and partner and even part of his family. I'm glad she didn't cover up the scars on her body; I'm glad he didn't push her away but drew her to him instead.

I love that she trusts him.

And I LOVE the sentence "he loves her because".

Oh gosh, it's so sweet!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
"BAMF", haha. Ohmygosh that's hilarious XD and very Tony!

I like when Gibbs is gentle :)

And now I'm curious as to what he's doing at her old apartment :O I like his flashbacks to their conversation and I love the Ziva-esque sharp turn he takes down the side street, lol.

Good first chapter!
Robern chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
very good
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
haha Loved this chapte... I love this whole story.. it was sooo sweet.. :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Aww.. That is soo not what I thought he wrote.. but it was even better than what I thought.. This chapter made me smile... :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Aww... :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loveddddddddddddddddd ittttttttttt(:
tivaandmcabby chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
aww, that's so sweet! they got all the talking done :D really enjoyed this chapter, and i also saw the pic of the frame! oh my god! why can't ur story be real, can't the producers NCIS make it happen - even if it's in season 9, i dont mind! great job x
mon-petit-pois chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Aw it was very cute and awesome:) great job !
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA. Was the behind the scenes picture taken like that? Or was the message in the frame photoshopped? Anywho, good story :)
tivaandmcabby chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
aww, that was so sweet! it is reli realistic tiva that tony told her on a note, not said it, because it's just the way they are really! loved every bit of this chapter! will there be more to come? i get why this is called 'the frame' now!
mon-petit-pois chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Aww:) cute and very touching:)