Reviews for Baek Seung Jo's Thoughts
lolcentral101 chapter 32 . 1/1
Omg this is such a great story! I love Baek Seung Jo's thoughts on everything in the show. You captured husband personality spot on. I really REALLY hope that you continue this fic, throughout the rest of the episodes AND the special edition ones on YouTube. However, I've noticed that you haven't updated in over 2 YEARS! NEWS FLASH it's 2015! And the last time you've updat ed was in 2013. So please please PLEASE update soon! I hope everything is alright and your not just being lazy. Writing is a great way to relieve stress and tension in life and it is a very entertaining way to pass time. So I hope that you continue writing.
thurmiiwah chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Midwestjess I love your story, it's wonderful. you're really good.
blackhairedbaroness chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Please continue writing it. You are doing a good job of it. :)
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 32 . 9/13/2014
Oh gosh you are amazing! please continue! The writing is flawless and awesome!
Marin-sama chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
I just finished watching the TV drama and I loved Playful Kiss! So I started looking for fanfics! There are not many stories and most of them are not good. Yours is, definetely, the best PK fic I've read! I really hope you keep updating! (Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language).
Arawynn chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
Ok I finally started watching this drama and I am reading this fic as I watch the eps. I must say you have Seung Jo's pov spot on to what I am thinking he must be like.
I do hope you continue with this fic till the end. Its a shame to leave it here.
Arawynn chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
OMG He is such a douche in this one in the beginning! I think I will watch this adaptation of drama after all.
priya chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
Where is the rest? These were so good and well written. I crave more
lunalovegood4ever chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
haha.
lunalovegood4ever chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
very nice!.
Sem Rowz-10 chapter 32 . 5/27/2014
looks like you have deserted ur fic and ur readers! U have potential my dear friend, and trust me this fic is worth waiting for.. but how longer should we wait? Its almost an year now! Please come back n update if u r thinking of continuing with the story! At least, ppl have the right to know if they have come to the end of the journey. I had such a fun peeking into BSJ's thoughts all this time, and I'll be there to welcome the new chapter when the story gets updated.. but, at the same time, I would respect ur decision if u choose not to continue with the story. All you have to do make ur stance clear... Hope u would sleep on PK for few nights (n days) and come back with a new chapter ASAP.

Sem
a reader who believes in you
sad chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
You broke you promise... the story was getting so good too. If you ever get the inclination to write again ill read it.
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
lol at the Kim Hyun Joong reference. #doppelganger
aina chapter 32 . 3/9/2014
hello, i read this fic again, well the is about a year ago, and still i hope you continue this lovely fic until this finished... please if you love your life , you should write again or you'll. never knew what your future. it's not a threat, just a warning...
love-
:))
yaso chapter 32 . 3/7/2014
why are you delaying this much jess?... please update it soon. You are a great writer... :-)
I'm dying to know more about how baek seung jo feels. please please... it's already more than a half year,please don't make us wait long further.