Reviews for Various Joe Nightmares
susan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
no actually you got it right.
the head is usualy marines call it the bathroom "the head" . I think the other armed forces call it that also.
good luck
susan
susan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
yes you are right the bathrooms in marines is called the head...
please keep writing and update when you can please and thank you )
Machamom chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
LOL. I can't keep from laughing! I think Beach would die!
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was to funny.
Avalon.Roxy chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I think at HQ, they'd probably call it the latrine. Good story otherwise.
susan chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Kageshadow8,

actually your right in miltary terms the bathroom is called the Head. If you go into the militray that's what it's called. my reletives served in all 4 branches army, navy, airforce and marines.

it's a good stroy and please keep writing and I will keep reading it please and thankyou ')
Karama9 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
As a rule of thumb, none of the greenshirts here are canon. We make them all up... I think there were all of two greenshirts named in canon, I'm not 100% sure they were greenshirts, and I don't think I've ever seen them in a fanfic. So now you know... :)

Cute story, but I just have one concern... with the Soft Master as an example, I think Storm Shadow would know better than to fear being overweight in and off itself. He'd know healthy bodies come in various sizes. He'd be afraid of the extreme consequence you illustrated - being unable to move properly - but not of the fact itself? I'm not sure I'm making sense. I just figure he'd know that being overweight does not mean automatically mean being incapacitated... being healthy and in shape is what's important. Might be nitpicking, but it was a bit jarring to me.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Not bad and it gave me a few chuckles. However, I should note that Mouth is an OC created by willwrite4fics, so you should be sure to credit her for that. Also, if you didn't already do so, as common courtesy you should PM her to ask for permission in using one of her characters.

Also, if you haven't read many issues, I would suggest using wikipedia and JMM GI Joe comic book site for information, if you're nervous about getting the characterizations of the characters right.