Reviews for Hope for the Future
Chronoquest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
"We take sibling rivalry to a new level."

Definitely my favorite line of this entire fic. I liked the fic though... I dunno... I always like the ones that have all the boys in it. I feel as though too many people have no idea what to do with Jason, so its nice to see someone who does.

Cheers.
Slea chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Magnificent as always Thanks for sharing your wonderful work. I have missed being able to read your Magnificent EM7 stories but I know some times reality get in the way. I hope you always find time to write. Blesssings always Cyndi/Slea/
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
AWWWW
Amitris chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Cool oneshot!
I sometimes think it's Dick who needs to be committed. I mean he is my fav character in all DC-universe, but to be honest he is the perfect receipt for disaster!
I specialy liked this line:
"Now we just have to hope we all survive the night without killing each other" Damian declared.
Cunningham0208487 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
AWWW :D JASON IS AWESOME just sayin' he HAS to be my second fav ONLY DICK SURPASSES HIS AWESOMENESS! haha i like how im reading this in May XD
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Cool.

Especially love the 'we take sibling rivalry to a whole other level' line.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is the single cutest and most fluffily amazing Batman Christmas story I have ever read. You are my new Jesus. I'm celebrating YOU next Christmas. The day you wrote this story and killed of awkward conversation in the Batfamily and something about our sins. Also, Dick is awesome. He created Christmas cheer. XD In their family that is a miracle. He is the single spot of light hearted optimism among the Bats I swear. I adored the prank he played on Damian and that Bruce just sat there and watched it happen, happy and content to see his oldest son teasing his younger ones. His musing on his oldest was sweet too. I have so much adoration for this story writer. I'm favoritinv this. You can't stop me!
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
funny lol As usual a great masterpiece, ty!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Great story, Aussie. It was definitely heartwarming.
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aw, how sweet. Love it.
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I rarely find good stories about all four of Bruce's boys together. I love father-son relationship stories, especially when it incorporates their differences into the plot as well.

Amazing work! I love reading your stories!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
AWW! LOved the Part with upside DDown Tree ONlY DICK COuld And would think of that. You try to kill me and I Try to have you comited We take Sibling Raverly to Extreames :} Yep! Its the Wayne FAMily CHirstmas spiecal! YOu've gone on a writimg Spry Haven't you? I Have too , just begining to Post the results
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
...and ten minutes later they all tried to kick the crap out of each other.

... but I loved this snippet of squidgy family bonding and the hilarious pranks of our favorite hero _

*Hugs Aussie tightly*
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I loved this story. I'm a sucker for Christmas stories and I'm a sucker for Dick Grayson. It was short and sweet :)
Miss Sleuth chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Sooooooo sweet! The perfect Christmas story with warm fuzzies!:D Just what our boys need!

Thanks for sharing... I loved it :)