Reviews for Just Singin' in the Rain
Bogorm123 chapter 2 . 10/4
Roy you're a beautiful son of a gun and i love you for it! Great wotk! Amazing job ! Love it
MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
THIS is the best thing ever! IT was angsty and dangerous, then hilarious, and fluffy all in one package! Amazing! Mind blowing! LOVE it! Love tou, my man!
MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
God speed? What's that? Sounds like an Inside thing. THIS is lookin good so far!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Hello this is 2015 and your writing is still amazing even 4 years later. It isn't necessary for you to rediscover your writing because that urge to write and let yourself go never truly leaves. It will always be inside of you. You are a truly awesome writer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. NEVER STOP WRITING! Oh and btw it's been 4 years! YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOMETHING! Plzzzz? Until then because I know you will come back.
moonshadow2012 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Oh my gosh that was great. The suspense, the emotion, and the outright comedic display at the end were brilliant. Well done. :D
aveilofpaper chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
That was great, well done :D
Nikita6 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I love this! Ah the Bat family dnamic :D this was a great story!
whatsacott chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
What a wonderful song :) Good story!
DanielCrayon chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Haha Roy XD This was awesome lol its true the rules never apply to batman! AWW Dami we all know you would miss Dick! :3
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Awesome!

Heh, heh. I loved Damian's lines near the end. You have emotions, and you know it, Dami!

Great story! Well written!
Waterfall13 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
I loved your story! I loved it in ways they don't even have words for! Absolutely amazing! I was hooked on the story! I started, then I culdn stop till the end an when it was over I was all excite and sad and happy. I couldn't make up my emotional mind!XD anyway, I loved how you showed the relationship between batman/Bruce and 'his' kids! It was sweet!) though your batman was a lot scarier than dome I've read about...o.O that's why I loved him too though! Over all, fantastic job!
OldArsenic chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
You're such a wonderful writer, I'll never get bored of your Nightwing fics.
OldArsenic chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I don't know if I'm enjoying it because I feel almost about to cry, but that tells me this is a pretty good fic.
ReluctantlyBratty45 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hey you I believe on your profile it said something about you discovering you love for writing in 2011. Well t's 2012 can you discover it again. I Love your stories.
Lily Ann Lyones chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
You didn't leave him behind! YAY! By the summary I thought it was going to be all tragic and heartbreaking! Instead, it was perfectly fluffy and lots of lovely Daddy!Bats goodness! YAY!