Reviews for It's Good to Know
Teri chapter 1 . 3/10
I still love this story as much as the first time I read it. I love how Dick couldn't hide the "Sir" from Jim and how Jim was talking to Batman father to father. I don't know if you are still reading reviews, but if you are I just wanted you to know that your stories still are amongst my favorites.
Luzith chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Awww, loved it. It was sweet, but not too sappy or unrealistic :D
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Haha, yeah, definitely agree with that :)
Yeah, Dick is awesome. No one can contest that ;D
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation considering! :)
Keep up the GREAT work!
runobody2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh Jim... How little you know. Like, for instance, the fact that Nightwing and your daughter have an on again off again relationship. Or, for that matter, that your daughter was Batgirl, and is now Oracle. Heh.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hi. I really enjoyed that. I also enjoyed your other story "Another Halloween Night". I am also an Aussie so I really couldn't care less about the fact that you write like an Aussie. I really like your stories so far and I am now off to read some more.
BeciNotBecky chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Favorite . Nightwing . Story !
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh yes. Very good. I was hoping the Commissioner knew who he was, so to speak. Great that they're all getting along so well.
xzettax chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hey I'll recommend your story cause you know, it's awesome :D
Roz chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Nice story!

I love the relationship of batman and nightwing and, in my opinion, you showed it well.

keep up the good writing
Lilybet chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
A good writer should always leave the audience wanting more. Well, I definately want to know what Batman said to Nightwing! Nice expose. LB
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was great! Lovely job. You got everyone's personality perfectly.
WindStar chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very, very cute. Well done.
Alex Kavanagh chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Awesome. I really like it
Teri chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I don't think I reviewed when I first read this, but I wanted you to know that I think this was a wonderful short story. I loved the reactions from Bruce and Jim, of course, adding Dick at the end was great too. Wonderful work as always. Thank you for sharing.
JamieTyler chapter 1 . 12/3/2011