Reviews for It's Good to Know
Supergirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Awwwwww! 3
MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I wonder what bats said at the end? I really liked this too! I like Jim. He's cool..
Robin555 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
A perfect little vignette. Easy just as the characters are with each other and all of them fully realized. I favorited it a longtime ago and once in a while read it again for when I need a smile . Thanks for writing it
jodyowl11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
THIS WAS THE MISSING SCENE FROM MY LIFE
I thank you for filling that hole
I am much happier
and you are more appreciated
even for something as little as this
i
GOd bless u JESUS saves
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
cool
light-hunter1999 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Now I'm curious...What did Batman say to Nightwing?
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
YEAH BUDDY! Go Jim. This story is great!
Teri chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I still love this story as much as the first time I read it. I love how Dick couldn't hide the "Sir" from Jim and how Jim was talking to Batman father to father. I don't know if you are still reading reviews, but if you are I just wanted you to know that your stories still are amongst my favorites.
Luzith chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Awww, loved it. It was sweet, but not too sappy or unrealistic :D
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Haha, yeah, definitely agree with that :)
Yeah, Dick is awesome. No one can contest that ;D
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation considering! :)
Keep up the GREAT work!
runobody2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh Jim... How little you know. Like, for instance, the fact that Nightwing and your daughter have an on again off again relationship. Or, for that matter, that your daughter was Batgirl, and is now Oracle. Heh.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hi. I really enjoyed that. I also enjoyed your other story "Another Halloween Night". I am also an Aussie so I really couldn't care less about the fact that you write like an Aussie. I really like your stories so far and I am now off to read some more.
BeciNotBecky chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Favorite . Nightwing . Story !