Reviews for By the Toe
KhaalidaNyx chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
I like the even odds at the end. Well, clearly Hiccup likes Astrid more, but I really enjoyed that. Your writing is beautiful.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
I have to pause and review here because things are most likely going to change.

You were recommended to me by an author I absolutely adore, and I was surprised. That she suggested you, I mean.

But you did not disappoint.

I never thought that I would ship Ruffcup before. It's new and I was wary at the beginning, but the delivery for this story was absolutely incredible. I feel for Ruffnut. I really do.

So, while Ruffnut took this opportunity, I'm going to say that I hope it works out for her. Unless you're following canon, then, in that case, we all know the ending. Even so, this is brilliant.
SeventhSaixWolf chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Can't tell how much I love this... It's just best HTTYD fic I've ever read! OMG I love it TOO much! Ruffnut is my favourite character so that might explain something, though... This is just great work, piece of art! 333 Thank you so much!
loneknightd chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Well done. That was a great story! The twins are hilarious in the tv series, but it was great to see the events of the movie through their eyes. I think you captured her personality quite well.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Cool.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
You've got me really wishing this pairing was canon.
neverred chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
That was fantastic, Ruff, through-and-through :D

Darn, I'm now totally rooting for her... RuffCup or HicStrid, RuffCup or HicStrid... darn, hard choice!

Much love! Aurora
SakuraFlower1999 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Ruff does know there can't be a game if Astrid has already won right? Hiccstrid!
tsukiaka chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
This is awesome, you've captured Ruffnut perfectly and I like how you've written this. It doesn't feel like a retelling of the movie, rather it's another side of the coin and I loved it :D
Angryhenry chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Ruff ha snot hope, does she
Angryhenry chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Wow, was there tongue, or did she bite him, I can see ruff being kinky like that
tics chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is awesome. I LOVE this idea. Ruffnut wants power. She's kinda crazy. Its lovely.
KamilahKaliope chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Very great story!
BTN Deleted chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Great story, I do hope you continue it or write a sequel. I loved Ruffnut's point of view of events. I would love to see you write some more Ruffnut stories
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
You coud continue you know
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »