Reviews for By the Toe
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
So now they are competing for hiccup?
God story by the way. It would have been better if you described the gruesome ness, because it said game on and we know nothing about the stakes of the game. Just a thought
BionicLegs chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I would really love to see a sequel to this fic. This is the best Ruffnut/Hiccup story I've seen, and it is crying for more. Either way, keep up the good work.
Spannerspoon chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Brilliant,y written fic, thought you kept to the characters really well. Loved it
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
This is fantastic. Utterly fantastic. I love the ending, with Ruff and Astrid acknowledging that they both like him, and Hiccup still pretty much just confused about them both in general. ;)

And, as always, I love the crazy. 'Cause the crazy is what makes it fun.

Had a great time, wonderful ride. Thanks for writing!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Awwww. Tuff and Ruff and Daddy Thorston! :) That's so sweet, in a Viking sort of way.

Ruffnut is only in this for the awesome. :)

"An actual crush may have been developing somewhere amidst her twisted fantasies. One she never saw it coming."

Dear Norns. I think you're actually making me ship it. A little bit.

Now, that's just sad. Poor Ruffnut...

"Ruffnut felt a grip against her shoulder. Her brother was comforting her in the only way he knew how, compelled to do so from their instinctive birth connection."

I like it when the twins are nice to each other. :) For the novelty factor, if nothing else...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
"You know," Ruffnut started slowly, "when we were little I used to pretend you were a dragon in human form—one that we had captured like the ones in the Kill Ring—except you were kept in the blacksmith. I liked to watch you. I would wait for you to do something horrible that only a dragon would do." No harm in admitting that. Two crazy people could have a perfectly crazy conversation. "But sometimes I honestly wonder if it was true."

This is like, my favorite thing I have read all day. No lie.

Absolutely hilarious. Completely delightful. Crazy!Stalker!Ruffnut is enormously fun.

Poor Hiccup. He is sooooo confused right now...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow, this is... well, it's positively hilarious. And also, sort of scary, because Ruff's thought process regarding Hiccup is actually a lot like mine was the first time I watched this movie...

Anyway, I love this story so far. It's in character, I think, marvelously, and I don't care if it's been done multiple times, Outside POV is ALWAYS a fun time. :)
vXVIKINGXv chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
it was fun to read a different side to the story with it's own twist well done
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Interest sotry I really loved the way that you had the Ruffnut bamboozle Hiccup.
Messier42 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Wow, just wow! I was a tad bit skeptical of this story (it's been done quite a few times), but this was just great! I should have been expecting such amazingness after reading most of Hitchups (school is sadly getting in the way of my completion T_T but I saw this story on your profile and I was intrigued). It's so accurate and believable... I thought I knew exactly what was going to happen, but the extra scenes that you created added so much without changing hardly anything from the movie. All I can do is applaude you for this :)
One thing that I thought seemed just a little out of place was when Ruffnut kissed Hiccup, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. Just caught me off guard I guess xD anyway, great job. Just based off of two stories alone, I would argue that you are one of the best writers on this sight, and I really mean that.
wabbitking chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
cool great story
tics chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Amazing! I love it!
GokuGirl chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Sorry, Ruff! Go make out with fish legs or something hiccups taken, bitch!
Ferdoos chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
You are an awesome writer. This is a really good story
Almecestris chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING! Love your Ruffnut!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »