Reviews for By the Toe
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Wow, this is awesome! Did you just make up the "Hel" thing so it would seem more Norse and less Christian? Whatever. Pretty impressive how you got the whole movie in 4 chapters. I love long chapters. This was good.
Dimitian chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Nice. I thought it was going to go with the Hitchups storyline until it came up to the 'Astrid-gets-back-from-the-dragonride' part. I found the idea of romance coming from Ruffnut a bit (I put it lightly) unbelievable, but the way you wrote it made it a little believable. I like the way you write the characters of HTTYD; it all sounds exactly like they would act.

Love your fics.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
This was really good! I loved seeing the different perspective...Is there a sequel? Please?
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
great story!

Sincerely The Sign Painter
Angry Girl chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Wow I have loved this, though Rufnut has always interested me, she stands her ground when faced with her brother and the other boys but her own way of thinking in this made me happy. You got them all so well. Especially the scenes between astrid and herself. Not hatred but more of a irritation and rivalry between them, even moments of understanding.

I loved the moments of the film through her eyes and her grand plan! For her and hiccup her thoughts on how she can fight and he can stay inside make things and be safe lol. Hr thoughts of no one will think of this! It's perfect! I justo wonder if she shall get her way with astrid now interested as well, do you think you'd continue on something like this? Like after this one? Hiccups panic when Ruf was getting close to him was hilarious also by the way. Haha though I bet the boys will be rather put out especially snotlout.

Though I agree with what you say about what it is friendship first and family and then romance, if no one melts at how hiccup and toothless act together then I just don't understand. *alerts and looks and other stories*
LoPe21 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
That was a fun little ride. The twins are awesome.

Go Ruffnut, get your squirrel.
ScareHound chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Loved it! Can't wait for the next story!
Duquette7 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
This is so much fun, I hope you wright more along this line, but I like everything you've done so far so anything is good.
Frizzle chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I enjoy your writing. I liked the way you made this completely on cannon yet this perspective gave a completely new twist to the story.
The Eternal Winter chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Riveting tale chap.
RockBane chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Can't wait to see what is your next project.
RockBane chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Interesting narrative.
RainbowNinjaUnicorn279 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
This is AWESOME.

I don't have anything else to say, except that it was EPIC. :D
LadyLore3 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Yay! Fabulous, just fabulous. I really liked the part about Hiccup's strengths being in the skies and how no one had ever thought to look that high. That pretty much just summed up Hiccup's entire character for me. I also love how you ended it - just the right amount of closure and open-endedness to make everybody happy. And Thorsday Thursday. Ha. Video game reference :) Great job! I absolutely love your work! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you! :)
Nyos chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I'm usually not a fan of open ending but you make it work seamlessly with the movie :D. Can't wait for more from you!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »