Reviews for By the Toe
Drk Phoenyx chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Personally, I think "How to be Psychotic While Someone Else Trains a Dragon" would make a better title, but that's just me.

After Hitchups, I have faith that this will be more than a simple retelling. I love Ruffnut!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hur hur hur. This is entirely why Ruff tries to hit on Hiccup when he introduces the dragons, isn't it? Because chaos and anarchy are her turn-ons? GLORIOUS.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
haha, I know it's been done before, but it's still really good! I really like it! XD
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Nicely done. Ruffnut's perspective is an interesting one. I especially find how she seems to be intent on having Hiccup in a cage in order to solely be looked at. Please update at your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Lexie chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yeah! Hahahaha you've NAILED this!

Now I'm off to bed, because it's 12:30am and I have school in eight hours. G'night~!
Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
A great start, keep it up.
spidermaster14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible for you to write stuff that doesn't have some degree of awsome. You have the ability to just create a characters interaction with the story universe and mold it to your wishes, while all the time looking as if your just telling the original story. Love your take on Ruffnut, can't wait for the next four chapters!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8