Reviews for Schools United
The Luna Inverse chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Such a well written fic, so dark though...
Omnitroid1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
This was really good! Hope you don't mind, but i'm not going to read past the 2nd chapter because i think that was a great ending and i dont want to go on with the chance that it MIGHT turn out worse. No offense, but there has been a LOT of stories ive read that were like that. Just know that i really enjoyed it, despite the mature content.
Blackholelord chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Its a good story.
Zhor chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Mostly okay, but I really disliked the last couple chapters. It just seems that everything twists backwards, in regards to everyone's previous established thought processes and personalities. You have the former event that everyone played a part in, get repeated a bit too often' which also distracts from the story's 'present' plot. The relationships and decisions in the last few chapters just dont make sense, even though it is well written.
Zhor chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
...Uhhh...What? I'm confused. So Akane was actually the psychotic monster? Did she or did she not murder Ranma in cold blood, because those last sections convey different things... It's not like things need to have a happy ending, but this one just didn't really make any sense to me.
Zhor chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Eh, I dont like the Ukyo pairing...Ranma wanted her as a friend, but the chick just continued to be more and more obsessive...basically trying to 'force' Ranma to be hers with the whole Jusenkyo-water scheme. That kind of obsession does not make for a healthy relationship...should have gone with Ryouga, me'thinks.
Zhor chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
...Saffron got his ass kicked? Well, I guess since he is young again and lost most of his power... Hmm...
Zhor chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Very interesting story so far. It's storyline is a little hard to follow at times, but the writing itself is pretty good.
ijpowers92 chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
a very interesting story. And I'm still trying to piece together what exactly happened. Doesn't help that you left out all those details for the sake of ambiguity.
maryjane5000 chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
This story is really cluttered & at times confusing

It jumps from present day to the past with no warning

It goes into dreams/nightmares with no warning

You constantly refer to Ranma Okaasan Mom/Mother (for example Okaasan said or Okaasan wondered)

One minute Ranma acts like her canon version the next she's Nodoka 2.0

But a good story none the less
TharzZzDunN chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
I thought it was a very good story, not that I have much of a head for mysteries though!

Thanks for writing this, it really kept me engaged.
0rigami chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
It's good, damn good. But its incredibly depressing. Won't add anything more, this is not the kind of story who gives enough enthusiasm to discuss it. No wonder there are so few reviews, even if its a great work...
Womgi chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
Complex story. The start was a little out there and it was a bit tempting to stop before i got even more confused. Nice plot. Good suspense. Your presentation just requires a bit of work.
Screaming Dean chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Soun's married to Ranma? WHAAAT?
S.Warfield chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
You have a...vivid...imagination, I'll give you that.