Reviews for Thicker Than Water
dimegurl chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
I finally found this story again! I have been looking for it the better part of two years! This is my favorite W.D. fanfic. I am so happy!
Emberka-2012 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
All the same, pity that Glenn died. Daryl found his place in the group and peace for themselves.
but-the-clouds chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Oh nooo! Poor Glenn! I missed this story.
Missy92 chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
omg glenn is dead i did not expect that happening
Silver Mirror chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
This story came back with a bang! 1st, yay update! 2nd, I cannont believe you killed Glenn! I'm still in shock! Good update!
Emberka-2012 chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
It's sad. It is very sad that Glenn had died.

I was hoping that he will survive.

It was enjoyable to see the continuation of the story, even a small.
Emberka-2012 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I hope Glenn has brought only the infection but not virus.

I will wait for continuation of the story: it turned out interesting.
writerchick0214 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Noooooooooooo

I don't want Glenn to be bit! He's my second favorite (after Daryl...duh)

Please update! I need to see what happens!
writerchick0214 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
I think its really sweet they're considering Daryl's feelings in all of this and deciding they should bury Merle's body.

And of COURSE the gang can't catch a break...here come the walkers!
writerchick0214 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I always imagined Daryl being the one to kill Merle if the time came but every time I think about it or read it, it just makes me terribly sad. Cuz even though Merle was obviously a wee bit crazy, its still his brother.

And now I need to see if Daryl got shot
writerchick0214 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
DAYUM

Merle WOULD make Rick do that. I never even thought of that as a possibility but honestly why WOULDN'T Merle do it? (Don't worry, I won't steal that from ya...even though its quite perfect)
writerchick0214 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
For a second I was like "wuuuuuuhhh..." Cuz Merle sounded like he was going to have a change of heart for a second there. Then of course he had to be good ol crazy Merle and hold a gun to his brothers head.
writerchick0214 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
dun dun dun

I love stories where Merle comes back, and there's not NEARLY enough out there. -I'm working on one right now, actually!-

Can't wait to see how this one plays out!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Poor Glen :( in the comic ever one has the virus in they turn bitten or to read more.
Feathered Filly chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
You write the Daryl/Carol relationship so well. They both seem very shy and awkward about their feelings, but at least Carol isn't totally afraid to show that she really does care about him. They're just too cute.

Also really love how you write the family dynamic between all the characters. In the show we don't really get that the others care all that much about Daryl, but deep down I really believe they'd all think of each other as family. I mean after all they've gone threw together, how could you not.

Even though I've never really been a big Glenn fan, I'm worried about him here! You're too good at writing suspense!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »