Reviews for The Joys of Taking Marriage Sex and Family
floophoenixLing chapter 20 . 9/8
OMG! this is so sad! I almost cried!
serenityselena chapter 25 . 7/27
fabulous story with interesting twists :)
Dragonfury16 chapter 12 . 1/29
did they leave rebecca sleeping alone and went to a dance? ha chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Cutesy story i have read in a longgggggg time
Guest chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
I'm coming very late into the Harry Potter fandom, I just got the 1st book at the library the other day; and I haven't watched any of the movies. I've only seen clips of young Draco (to hear his voice) and Harry. My introduction to the series has been through a friend and fanfiction. Drarry fanfiction to be precise.

This is one of the first I've read. I can honestly say that it has been one of the best fanfics I've ever read. The way you portrayed the characters was brilliant, and I can tell that you have a great sense of humor.

You were incredibly realistic and down to earth in how you phrased everything and I give you a congrats for that. I noticed that some people complained about the number of kids you gave them, but I don't have a problem with it. A lot of people have/like big families. I have 5 siblings, so that's pretty normal. And I have to admit that i thought that it was wise how you left the process of the birth out. Some people don't like m-prey. And some don't like surrogates. This way you left it up to the reader to decide; which I think was genius. In addition to these, I believe that you made Draco perfect in his emotional state-no one's completely resistant to emotion-even a Malfoy. And I think you showed that well. I love how Draco embraced his submissive side when Harry became dominant. I find no problem with the lack of lemons simply because of how you wrote it.

In all, I think you have real talent in your writing style (I love it), and i hope you continue to write. Especially Drarry. I was extremely excited to see that you were last active in July; that's recent! Anywho continue being awesome. I will never have enough words to describe how amazing this fic was.

Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I know I'm a little late, (try three years) but I just absolutely adored this story, beyond words. I stayed up all night on the last day of summer to finish it. xD
Wonderful job, really; it was stunning. One of the best stories I've read on here, I swear. Just...*is stupidly incoherent*
P.S. I love how you didn't turn Snape into an OOC mushy sap like so many people like to do. (Even though I also secretly adore a sentimental Snape every now and again)
Spooky1001 chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
A very light-hearted and happy story 3

Great work
Drarryfan23 chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
That was wonderful!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
"Oh gods, anything" I've noticed that you always write gods instead of god, I wonder why. It was a good fanfiction, but it got really too mushy and fluffy and the end. I love happy ending, I do. But come on! 5 or 6 kids! And you didn't even wrote how they got their kids. This epilogue is too fairy tale-y for me, sorry.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Great, great, g-r-e-a-t. That's just brilliant. Really, just what I needed.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Why the fuck did Hermione said sorry? They were about to shag in the common room!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/6/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love how it went from hate to smushy, this is an amazing fic!
Kiro Angel chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
Sooooooo beautiful! I have tried reading so many of these but this is the only one that has even been good enough to read, but it is more than that, it is bloody fantastic! Just thought I would leave that on this gem!
ThePeacockFeather chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
OMG! So awkward! I couldn't stop laughing XD
Teehee! I love the story!
xAstoriainmyDreamsx chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
FINALLY I got some time to read this:) This was so cute! I'm a huge sucker for kids, so I really love that you incorporated them into this so much. I also really liked how much back story of Draco there was with Rebecca (adorable, tragic, beautiful idea by the way), him switching sides, and his relationship with his mother. I also liked how you portrayed Dumbledore- all meddlesome with those knowing twinkly eyes. The class was definitely an interesting idea, and I thought it was pretty funny that Snape got stuck teaching it. I really liked this!