Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
lenge1 chapter 16 . 4/10
I really liked this chapter -
Update?
Duuuuudeee chapter 16 . 3/10
Ohonhon it has been a year and a month, no?

Seriously, dude, this story is like totally cool and stuff!

It's awesome! The best! Nearly as awesome as The Great Prussia, but not quite, kesese!

Ah, I-I think it would be really nice if you could... uhm... update it, because it has a really good storyline! That is, if you don't mind, eh.

You will continue this, da? Because it is a good story. It makes me feel fuzzy and warm. My pipe likes it too. You continue, da, yes, you continue...

But seriously, though, this story is amazing - I find your plot to be truly fascinating. It's not yet finished, but I'm sure that if it ever turns out to be complete it'll be even better. I certainly am looking forward to the end of this - don't leave the gentleman hanging!

(Thanks for all the laughs and feels From, Anonymous)
95Jezzica chapter 16 . 2/21
It's now a little over a year since the last update of this fanfiction.
I just thought I should mention I still to this day wait for an update,
and I sincerely hope it will come in the near future.
You're a great writer, and I would love to read how your story will continue.
Please update this fanfiction soon? /95Jezzica
This is really good, please update soon! XD
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 16 . 1/13
Mmmmmmmppphhh I LOVE USUK3333Give me ALL OF IT
Please continue ASAP! This story is really good!XD
EagleMapleRose chapter 6 . 1/3
CANADA

...or America

...*smile* or both
Eaglemaplerose chapter 6 . 1/3
*reads top an*That's... nice... Sometimes I think Steve is watching me thruoght the window after I watched the Women in Black*shudders* but I like the sad music. And Ita. And England Japan BBBBRRROOOFFFIIISSSTTTT
MuseofSong chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I usually don't review stories but this one is amazing and I could help myself. Also any chance to get Moldyshorts to cry is a-okay in my book.

I absolutely love the way you keep your characters on character and I love this story. Plz update it soon or I think I might cry.
bismarckenterprise chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Write a segment if how the reviews made Voldemort cry XD
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Yo. You should like totally update
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Oh my goodness, this fic is awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next, it keeps me on the edge of my seat! Thanks for writing, hope youpdate soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
This fanfiction is amazing! Thank you for writing it, you are a talented author. I can't wait for your next update! _
sakura240 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Kura: oh my god that last part just killed me with the overload of adorableness! X3

Berry: that...was just so freaking cute... :3

Kura: I wanna know who stole those documents...its very...disturbing to know that voldemort is after them now...

Berry: the pink toad can go die. Better yet, I want america to bash her in the head with a baseball bat.

Kura: that sounds absolutely wonderful indeed :3
brightdawn56 chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
if you actually make him cry in the fic I will love you forever!