Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 16 . 12/24/2017
No updates since 2014. Does that sway the desicion of me going to follow, fave, and drop a review? F*** nope. This story is amazing, andeven if you have abandoned it, I’m still going to wait for the next chapter. It’s okay, take your time...
(If you are still invested in this story, I would be interested in being a beta, but I probably would’t get much done. I do have a lot of patience, though, when it comes to dealing with AWOL authors...)
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
You won’t be able to get rid of England, no matter how hard you try. It’s really funny watching from here and thinking, ‘that’s never going to work’ lol XD
XTheBloodyFoxX chapter 16 . 12/16/2017
This is good please update.
Mojito737 chapter 16 . 7/4/2017
Where's the next chapter yo promised? :'( I need to know what will happen next! But I guess I'll never find out huh? The last update was more than three years ago after all. God knows if you'll even read my review. Is this profile active? Well, it doesn't really matter. I just wanted to say that it's really shame that this story os not finished. But what can poor writer do when there's no inspiration, right?
England chapter 6 . 4/12/2017
*grins evilly*

England chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
Brilliant story so far! But why did he have to send me a Howler?! Ugh. And n I murder Umbridge please?
EnglandFromHet chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
I loved this. :)

EnglandFromHet chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Flying Mint Bunny blew my cover. . .

Oh well.

Zaaze chapter 16 . 4/7/2017
Where the hell are you?
Kit chapter 16 . 2/17/2017
Why hasn't this been updated, it's well written with an enjoyable plot line, and I was really looking forward to the Nations getting their revenge on Moldyshorts and Umbridge
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
According to Hetalia, clearly at least 90% of America's population are Gryffindors. Well, guess I'm the minority... again.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2016

Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
why's draco's dad being so helpful?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
I really like flying mint bunny. She's just so cute!