Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
Awesome!
Kida Linh chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
What? Canada? WHAT HAPPENED TO MATVEY!? :C
Reader chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
M-Matthew... Matthew... MATTHEW?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MATTIE?! NOOOO! Now you have to update soon, cuz I'm not gunna be able to sleep through this cliff hanger... 0_0
Akemi713 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
oh dear god please tell me Matt is alright!?
SweetlyCanada chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
100 points to Flying Mint Bunny! XD
WhalesEverywhere chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Holy shit I love your fanfic i've never been a big fan of HPxHetalia crossovers and thanks to you, I really love it. I love how you tied in the wizarding world's and the muggle worlds events together good job please update!
RavenExpert chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Hell yeah I love this!
CJWrites chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
OMG You are sooooooooo goooooood
T,T I will die if you don't update soon
The Magnetic Witch chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
NOOOOO! You cruel, heartless monster, what's you do to Matthew!? D: You better update soon, or I'm recruiting all the countries and will start a man-hunt! XD

Ah, well, the writing is brill, just hope you update soon, and someone finds our or something!
Equality4Puppies chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I wonder what will happen now with Matthew in the picture.
P.S. This chapter was so great!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
OH, FUDGE
well, A) I always wnated to kill Umbridge. 2) OH GOD, NOT CANADA! C) EVIL CLAIFFHANGER IS EVIL!
Vampchick2010 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
oh man. someone seems to have Canada. bet i know who would have him. how did his cell phone work at Hogwarts? now things will get really interesting.
Englandismyworld chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
You..finally updated...I'm gonna go cry now. IT was amazing! So intense
Cookie05 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Great chap
Mattie yay!
mofalle chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
I love the mixing of the book and hetalia. It flows really well together. I've been waiting for Alfred to see a ghost. You didn't disappoint that was exactly what I wanted to happen. I never knew there was a differance between jam and jelly. I thought Alfred and Arthur sharing a room was cute. Also what happened to Canada?! Please post more soon.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »