Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Very sweet and funny over all. Can't wait for the next chapter!
eli74772 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Dear Sunfire,
Your article is excellent. Actually I was a fan of both APH and Harry Potter.
Although my desire of them is fade away,I hope you could let me translate Hogwarts and The World into Traditional Chinese. I am a Taiwanese people and I pray for people to see this amusing if my ENGLISH writing skill is not as perfect as yours,I will do my best to refine the Chinese language version.

If you could answer my requisition,please send email to .
You can call me Eli.
kasuki101 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
oh god... i could not stop laughing when i read how malfoy wrote out his letter XDD

mister arthur england kirkland... hahahaha...
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
did they forget dmbledor was standing in the room the whole time?
TheHetalianJolteon chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This story is really great! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work! You're awesome!

TheHetalianJolteon
StyleLover555 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Gosh, I love this chapter! I loved the ending a lot, if it turns into a UsUk paring I wouldn't mind because I'm a fan• but if it stays at brotherly love I don't mind either. I can't wait for the next chapter, I bet it's going to be amazing!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
X3
davespritenotdave chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Cute. But are you gonna finnish this? It's actually a very good story and I can't really find good stories here that are Finished.
elizabeth.hendrickson.585 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
TTpTT the feels! I love you! Magic Trio?
pupeez4eva chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Absolutely LOVE this fic! Best crossover EVER! :D

I'm so excited that America's now in the story (he's one of my favourite characters...but then so is England :D) and I can't wait to see Hogwarts reaction to him. Hoping the relationship between England and America is brotherly (USUK isn't really one of my fav pairings) but I will still continue to love this story even if it does turn into a romance. NOTHING can ruin this fic! xD
Shouta Izukai chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
AAAWWWWW! AMERICA! Update soon! :D
2amBer chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
DAW...Too cute. Their relationship is just the best. i can't wait to see how Hogwarts will react to Alfred...
RavenExpert chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
The last event is so sweet! :D Go America!
Elliot23 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Aw :) This is such a great story! I go out into the middle of the desert for just a few days and I miss one update, and almost the second one! Soooo happy to finally have internet, these updates just made my whole week! This is without a doubt my favorite!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
! ! ! XDDD GAHAHA! BEST SCENE! America act Mature and still don't want to Give Up!
YES! YATTA! YAHOO! AMERICA IN HOGWART TO 'PROTECT' ENGLAND!

I hope England... err- Arthur will talk to the golden Trio again! He should ask more question, though he knew why-the answer-more less... ;)

YOU UPDATE SO FAST! AMAZING!
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »