Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Alfred and Arthur definitely have a love/hate relationship, more of a cross between platonic and romantic in this story though. Not that I'm complaining!
RandomPerson chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
You updated! After such a long time! You updated! I knew I had to keep that bookmark there, I just knew it! (I really should get an account, even if just to like and get alerts)
Anyways, where was I? Oh, right. I'm so happy! Thank you for not giving up on this story and writing more! I love this story, I really do! It is funny, serious and so very... I don't even know... wonderful! I hope you will continue with chapter 13! Please don't give up and let yourself lulled by negative thoughts into being a nobody too afraid to even post what they write! Because you are somebody already! You are the one who makes so many people smile when they see an update on this fic! And that is just a small part of what wonderful things you can make! Please don't give up!

PS: Alfred working at Hogwarts, this is going to be fun to see... Specially with ghosts floating around and America being so... happy... about ghosts :D I wonder if he will cry himself to sleep just knowing that ghosts are in the hallway...
BLUE NIGHT chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Hello!I'm that Chinese girl who can't speak English very well.I found that,in fact, I just read a little… I can't read it quickly—Because of so many new words!So I have to wait the translator to translate I really love it!I can't wait to read it ,but I can' t understand it…that' made me fell so sad,maybe I should study English harderAnd if you see something wrong in this review,please don't care about it…I'm sorry about I think England is very strong,he really had a hard time!
BLUE NIGHT chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Hello!I saw your story on baidu,that's really an interesting story!I am a chinese,and I can't speak English very I really want to say ,your story is amazing!I like HP and APH very much!
KittyGoesMeowX3 chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I really like this story! You need to continue it! :) and I mean this, this is one of the best hetalia Harry potter crossovers I've read so far! Please continue! X3
partyyou chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
I love this! I can't wait until you upload more!
Jackeun Kangajii chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Can I just say "Awwww!" This is really cute and Dolores is screwed. At least, I hope so. Maybe one of the other nations can just tell her outright what she truly is? *cough cough Scotland* Still, keep this up!
Miss jiang chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I am a Chinese netizens and very like your article,请继续加油!【smile】
If yuo don't understand,please don't worry
akane Honda chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Tony get's my approval on his gaming choices! :3
Lycadius chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
*sniffle* The flashback was sad. :(
Lycadius chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Oh dear Jashin, I was practically in tears from the Howler. That was hilarious!
Lycadius chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I'm guessing it was Lily and James' deaths that caused the attack in the memory.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »