Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
kwingard12 chapter 16 . 5/18/2015
Please do not cut down on the fluff and update as soon as you can. Your cross overs are amazing and definitely some of the best I've read. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
lenge1 chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
I really liked this chapter -
Update?
Duuuuudeee chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
Ohonhon it has been a year and a month, no?

Seriously, dude, this story is like totally cool and stuff!

It's awesome! The best! Nearly as awesome as The Great Prussia, but not quite, kesese!

Ah, I-I think it would be really nice if you could... uhm... update it, because it has a really good storyline! That is, if you don't mind, eh.

You will continue this, da? Because it is a good story. It makes me feel fuzzy and warm. My pipe likes it too. You continue, da, yes, you continue...

But seriously, though, this story is amazing - I find your plot to be truly fascinating. It's not yet finished, but I'm sure that if it ever turns out to be complete it'll be even better. I certainly am looking forward to the end of this - don't leave the gentleman hanging!

(Thanks for all the laughs and feels From, Anonymous)
95Jezzica chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
It's now a little over a year since the last update of this fanfiction.
I just thought I should mention I still to this day wait for an update,
and I sincerely hope it will come in the near future.
You're a great writer, and I would love to read how your story will continue.
Please update this fanfiction soon? /95Jezzica
Guest chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
This is really good, please update soon! XD
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
CANADA

...or America

...*smile* or both
Eaglemaplerose chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
*reads top an*That's... nice... Sometimes I think Steve is watching me thruoght the window after I watched the Women in Black*shudders* but I like the sad music. And Ita. And England Japan BBBBRRROOOFFFIIISSSTTTT
MuseofSong chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I usually don't review stories but this one is amazing and I could help myself. Also any chance to get Moldyshorts to cry is a-okay in my book.

I absolutely love the way you keep your characters on character and I love this story. Plz update it soon or I think I might cry.
bismarckenterprise chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Write a segment if how the reviews made Voldemort cry XD
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Yo. You should like totally update
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Oh my goodness, this fic is awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next, it keeps me on the edge of my seat! Thanks for writing, hope youpdate soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
This fanfiction is amazing! Thank you for writing it, you are a talented author. I can't wait for your next update! _
sakura240 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Kura: oh my god that last part just killed me with the overload of adorableness! X3

Berry: that...was just so freaking cute... :3

Kura: I wanna know who stole those documents...its very...disturbing to know that voldemort is after them now...

Berry: the pink toad can go die. Better yet, I want america to bash her in the head with a baseball bat.

Kura: that sounds absolutely wonderful indeed :3