Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 16 . 2/10
This is awesome! Glad you updated. And the ending is super cute! KYAAA! _ And I mean it in a brotherly way X) not in a yaoi way... I'm still upset that America separated from England but... *sigh* some things needed to be done for a greater future right :) And dear me! CANADA! The feels! Honestly, I really wan't to hug him in that part TTATT Oh but actually I already did. I hug my laptop with his picture on it X). Sadly, only few people realizes Mattie's uniqueness and own strengths :( and I'm proud to be one of those people!

I want mooooreeeee! X)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 2/10
AAAAAWWWWWWWWW...! XDDD

Oh god...!

When I was already amused and pitying Canada's situation, and then felt bad at England of his dreams and situation, the sweet quite-unexpected moment between America and England really grow my smile and immediately gave lovely warm feeling...!

Aaaaawwwwww...!

NAISU!
Sora Resi chapter 16 . 2/10
This was a brilliant update :D
Time Traverser chapter 16 . 2/9
Oh, the fluffiness! I can never get enough fluffiness!
Akemi713 chapter 16 . 2/9
I want to make Voldemort cry as much as possible. Oh I can't wait to see how Canada handles working in the ministry, not the best place lol
And America's too sweet
Byakusharinnegan chapter 16 . 2/9
Downing Street...It's always in Downing Street.
I am hoping that this review will make Voldemort cry and maybe if there's enough reviews he'll accidentally get sent to Russia in the winter accidentally dropped into a river.
Vampchick2010 chapter 16 . 2/9
Make Voldemort cry? Hell yeah! loved the chapter by the way. it was sweet how America comforts England.
Konoha-11-are-cool chapter 16 . 2/9
You're in Mattieland? awesome... cry voldemore CRY! MUAHAHAHAH
AngelLove'sAnime chapter 15 . 2/7
This is awesome! :D Can't wait for moreeeee (I reeeeally need moree)
I love this story! Please keep writing.. you are a good author.
But.. do you have to use 'Yanks'
so much in your fic? (im from southern maryland btw.)
theSardonyx chapter 15 . 2/1
Mein Gott.! Why did you end there.? Freaking hell. Just when things were getting exhilarating. Geez, you.

Write on.!
Yuna
Random Person chapter 15 . 1/21
Please, update! Pleeeeeaaaaassssssssseee!
demon-soul-7 chapter 6 . 1/5
Oh no, Iggy is going to curse someone and I bet it ain't gonna be Scotland that gets hit will it.
Kougari in Hiatus chapter 15 . 1/1
Best things should continue, and this is one of those. Keep it up, keep writing
Emille Bondevik chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Update soon...? Well, anyway, great chapter! I would have expected Canada to remain a ghost to Voldemort too...oh well, Voldemort IS a wizard, despite him being a dark one. It's to be expected that he noticed Canada. Love his escape route though! He sure did escape in style! Death Eaters vs. Canada. I'll definitely vote for Canada. :)
519 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »