Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Love hate with France EVEN THE HUMANS CAN TELL
Kitsu3 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I'm sorry, I adore this story, but it seems ridiculous to me that magic can't open a door locked without magic. Fifth year, the Order got into Harry's muggle-locked house with ease... not to mention Voldemort, though I imagine he cared a bit less about being neat; third year, Harry's locked cupboard burst open before he touched it. I imagine you wanted to stall for time, but there were other ways of doing that. It's your story and you can do what you want, of course, but... Gah. It bothers me.

I DO adore this story, though, and I'll leave a longer and more thorough review once I hit the last chapter posted. And once I'm not writing on my phone.
CrazyLife247 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
awwww... Adorable... ;)
jsfirestar06 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
this is great, please update soon
syd004 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
I'll bite, if only to upset ol' Voldy.
TheMusicOfYourSoul chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! I'm also glad Canada has gotten involved. Please update!
Dark Angel Keeks chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
Please do some more for this. Por favour
Mesprit4697 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Hello!

This has been an awesome story and a very awesome chapter! (shit, I'm turning into Gilbert) I can't wait for the next update!
voldies voicez chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Love this story
..CRY VOLDEMORT CRY! MUHAHAHA

-points and laughs at voldie-
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
I LOVE THIS STORy
HetaliaIShipIt chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
that last ch was so fluffed that i donr know how to describe. i hope you arnet straining yourself too much on this story. please dont forget this story and i hope you do well in your education.
RaVeNcLaW65 chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
I am curios to see which direction the plot takes.
actualrize chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
PhoenixTears21 chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
cry voldemort cry yourself to death! ;D
KittyGoesMeowX3 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Lol I'm making Voldy cry
You need to update soon! This is so good and I can't wait to see what will happen next! I'm eagerly awaiting when Harry and his friends find out what England is and I'm excited to find out how this will all go down! Please update soon! It's beautiful!
PS- the fluffy moment between England and America was adorable (USUK shipper)
Keep writing! 333