Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
Ali-Kun chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
O.M.G. UPDATE! PLEASE!
Esmeraude11 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I wonder how magical creatures would react to a Nation? Hmmm would they automatically realize who or rather what he is?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Two of my favourite things rolled into one... Best. Thing. Ever.
CanadianShikigami chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Please updat soon
Dawnshine chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
GASP!0.0England would be found out.
Prettycolours chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
o()o O.M.G awesome fanfic! Please keep writing! I love your work! Please don't keep us fans waiting too long ;)
RavenExpert chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Get out of your hiatus quickly! I wanna know what's NEXT!
PSML chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
you should have them read a couple pages of the journal then have america and scotland use floo powder to get inside the room then have the golden trio run out of the room just before they arrive.
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
ooooh! The Trio are sticking their noses into things that don't concern them! And where's America? Isn't he supposed to show up sometime soon? Oh, if you're still taking opinions, I'm always one for UsUk, rather than FrUk. Seriously. UsUk. Remember that. Now, lets have an update soon, shall we?
Glimer chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Please put up the next chapter, this is awesome! :3
Paprika Dreams chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Ooooh, intriguing! I wonder what those three will think of Britain's journal. I hope England gets to eventually put Umbridge in her place. He is her nation, after all. I'm also looking forward to America's interaction with England and Hogwarts in general. I would appreciate a little USUK thrown in there if you are so inclined.

It's a fun story and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
t1ckt0ck8r8kh34ds chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
I would officially love this forever if this ends up having usuk in it. :D
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Is this from the order of the Phoenix? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Love the story, dearie. I can see that you have put in a lot of effort into it. Keep up the good work, it also helps if you focus on a few certain stories first before a new one.
I didn't fav it before because I thought you have no intention of continuing but now I see that I was wrong
Update soon kay? :D
Churro chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I actually love this! Looking forward to the next chapter 3
Zeivira chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Please upload a new chapter soon! It's one of my favourite stories *w* I love this fanfic hohohohon It's just great! 10/10
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »