Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
hurricaneclaw chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
noo
Don't go spying, it's not nice D:
And the meeting will be a disaster, what with them hippogrifs and all XD
I hope he doesn't get fired. Or even worse, America will show up halfway through and everything will go to hell...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love it
AngelSayori chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
I love love love triple love your story! It's so good. I read the other chapters and I couldn't stop laughing sometime especially when he received the howler. It was so hilarious. I know England is suppose to hide his identity, but I can't wait for the trio to find is identity. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Ah, so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
RavenpuffsRule chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I love this fanfic!
Keep it coming! xD
FallingStarXan chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
I love how well you fit the two stories together. Aside from the occasional typo or choppy sentence, the writing is masterful as well. But please, bring in the other nations! I want them to wreak havoc on poor England!
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
I usually don't read Hetalia fics but your's is so AMAZING! Can't wait for the next update XDD

p.s. Do you know what episode of Hetalia it was when they showed England and Spain (I think) as pirates? Or was it just a comment/reference made by another country?
Eikouk no Ange chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
I love this story so far! You have combined two of my favorite things and made it work out with a interesting plot. I especially love how you through in the howler part. I can not wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
THIS STORY IS AWESOME AS AWESOME AS PRUSSIA!
The Almighty Pyro chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I hope when they find out they are gonna realize how much trouble they are in for stealing 'ENGLAND'S' Journal! By the way I think that when the hippogriffs are loose would be a great time for America to come in! Have him wrangle a few cowboy style with his superstrength! But please update soon because I'm during to see what happens when England explains what he is to the Minister! And more importantly what happens when America meets Umbridge!
Ember Hinote chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Poor England, he lost his emotionally closest colonies on the first week of July. Fem!Scotland is also rather hillarious but I fear for England's personal life after the golden trio finds this all out.
Akemi713 chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Oh man, when the twins are invovled, things are going to get crazy! I can't wait to know what they find in Kirkland's room

Please update soon
FD chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
*le gasp* What happens next?
Tamika Flynn chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Aww! Poor Iggy in July! Hong Kong, America, Canada...*sigh* Poor guy, you can't blame him, And then, a week later, France becomes a country. -.- This is just sad.

Anyway, urgh, I just realized I've never reviewed this story before. WHAT? But this really is a wonderful, well-written, interesting, awesome story! And I am totally fangirling over it! :3 I forgive you for your hiatus. Because I'm awesome like that.

(BTW, Fem!ScotlandLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)