Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
Eaglemaplerose chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
*reads top an*That's... nice... Sometimes I think Steve is watching me thruoght the window after I watched the Women in Black*shudders* but I like the sad music. And Ita. And England Japan BBBBRRROOOFFFIIISSSTTTT
MuseofSong chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I usually don't review stories but this one is amazing and I could help myself. Also any chance to get Moldyshorts to cry is a-okay in my book.

I absolutely love the way you keep your characters on character and I love this story. Plz update it soon or I think I might cry.
bismarckenterprise chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Write a segment if how the reviews made Voldemort cry XD
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Yo. You should like totally update
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Oh my goodness, this fic is awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next, it keeps me on the edge of my seat! Thanks for writing, hope youpdate soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
This fanfiction is amazing! Thank you for writing it, you are a talented author. I can't wait for your next update! _
sakura240 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Kura: oh my god that last part just killed me with the overload of adorableness! X3

Berry: that...was just so freaking cute... :3

Kura: I wanna know who stole those documents...its very...disturbing to know that voldemort is after them now...

Berry: the pink toad can go die. Better yet, I want america to bash her in the head with a baseball bat.

Kura: that sounds absolutely wonderful indeed :3
brightdawn56 chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
if you actually make him cry in the fic I will love you forever!
eyesopened chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Here's a review to make the mouldy-bastard cry! How dare he hurt my country?!
Russia-chan chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Aaaw, fluffy ending! Love the story so far, can't wait for the next part!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Love hate with France EVEN THE HUMANS CAN TELL
Kitsu3 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I'm sorry, I adore this story, but it seems ridiculous to me that magic can't open a door locked without magic. Fifth year, the Order got into Harry's muggle-locked house with ease... not to mention Voldemort, though I imagine he cared a bit less about being neat; third year, Harry's locked cupboard burst open before he touched it. I imagine you wanted to stall for time, but there were other ways of doing that. It's your story and you can do what you want, of course, but... Gah. It bothers me.

I DO adore this story, though, and I'll leave a longer and more thorough review once I hit the last chapter posted. And once I'm not writing on my phone.
CrazyLife247 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
awwww... Adorable... ;)
jsfirestar06 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
this is great, please update soon
syd004 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
I'll bite, if only to upset ol' Voldy.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »