Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
RaVeNcLaW65 chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
I am curios to see which direction the plot takes.
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
PhoenixTears21 chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
cry voldemort cry yourself to death! ;D
KittyGoesMeowX3 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Lol I'm making Voldy cry
You need to update soon! This is so good and I can't wait to see what will happen next! I'm eagerly awaiting when Harry and his friends find out what England is and I'm excited to find out how this will all go down! Please update soon! It's beautiful!
PS- the fluffy moment between England and America was adorable (USUK shipper)
Keep writing! 333
Moonstar Daughter of Hades chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Good Luck, Canada!
Grapefruit-seven chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Great crossover!
I'm looking forward to read more about it!
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
Great story so far Please update soon
SayMrrp chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
CRY VOLDY THE MOLDY!

Okay, this story is awesome in an extremely awesome way. Great plot twist thingy with Canada! Hee, can't wait to see Big Daddy Malfoy's reaction! :D Keep on the awesome writing!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLYING MINT BUNNIES!
SayMrrp chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Oooooh... TROUBLE
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
FUFUFUFUFU

AWESOMENESS HERE
SayMrrp chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Awesome story.
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
As long as it'll make Voldemort cry. How is America going to hear about Canada's safety? I think that Canada or Aurthur should be the one to tell him, since they're closer to him than Scotland or anyone else. However, I'm sure you have it planned out already. The story is great, and I hope you plan to continue it (lol)
kikilalakia1 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
That last scene IS SOOO CUTE! GAHHHH XDDD I loved the story overall. I hope you don't drop this...
Stellarlet chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
It's a pity that the story concludes here. Fan fictions of Hogwarts crossover is common really, but this is the most exciting one I have ever read._
calligraphyGear chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
Please please please please please please please please update! UPDATE! I LOVE THIS CROSSOVER!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »