Reviews for Hogwarts and The World
CC.V.RG chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Ahhh I was so excited to see that you had updated! :D Yay! This was a really great chapter, as always! I love Canada going undercover in the Ministry, lol. You go, Mattie And yay for fluff - you can never go wrong with fluff, seriously, keep it up, it's adorable

Please update again soon! :D
CatMaz chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
Fluff! Oh yeah!
I'm so glad that you updated! Happiness! This chapter was really awesome and I can't wait to see what will happen next. :D
Cookie05 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Great chap
Thanks for updating
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
This is awesome! Glad you updated. And the ending is super cute! KYAAA! _ And I mean it in a brotherly way X) not in a yaoi way... I'm still upset that America separated from England but... *sigh* some things needed to be done for a greater future right :) And dear me! CANADA! The feels! Honestly, I really wan't to hug him in that part TTATT Oh but actually I already did. I hug my laptop with his picture on it X). Sadly, only few people realizes Mattie's uniqueness and own strengths :( and I'm proud to be one of those people!

I want mooooreeeee! X)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
AAAAAWWWWWWWWW...! XDDD

Oh god...!

When I was already amused and pitying Canada's situation, and then felt bad at England of his dreams and situation, the sweet quite-unexpected moment between America and England really grow my smile and immediately gave lovely warm feeling...!

Aaaaawwwwww...!

NAISU!
Sora Resi chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
This was a brilliant update :D
Time Traverser chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Oh, the fluffiness! I can never get enough fluffiness!
Akemi713 chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
I want to make Voldemort cry as much as possible. Oh I can't wait to see how Canada handles working in the ministry, not the best place lol
And America's too sweet
Byakusharinnegan chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Downing Street...It's always in Downing Street.
I am hoping that this review will make Voldemort cry and maybe if there's enough reviews he'll accidentally get sent to Russia in the winter accidentally dropped into a river.
Vampchick2010 chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Make Voldemort cry? Hell yeah! loved the chapter by the way. it was sweet how America comforts England.
Konoha-11-are-cool chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
You're in Mattieland? awesome... cry voldemore CRY! MUAHAHAHAH
WeTheKids chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
This is awesome! :D Can't wait for moreeeee (I reeeeally need moree)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
I love this story! Please keep writing.. you are a good author.
But.. do you have to use 'Yanks'
so much in your fic? (im from southern maryland btw.)
theSardonyx chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
Mein Gott.! Why did you end there.? Freaking hell. Just when things were getting exhilarating. Geez, you.

Write on.!