Reviews for The Boy Who Lived and the Last Lantern
wesley melvin chapter 19 . 11/29/2022
can harry have wives like rias and naruko and sakura and wonder woman and hippoyta and summer rose and raven branwen and raynare and padme and leia and aayla and ahsoka tno
flys36 chapter 19 . 10/8/2022
Sad this was dropped
DGJabberwocky chapter 19 . 9/21/2022
This getting an update?
Jordin-Pendragon chapter 2 . 6/29/2022
Third time in reading anything in over a decade I cried from something I read. Damn this pulls at the heart
Mando-Vet chapter 19 . 6/22/2022
Love this story; I hope you come back to it someday.
Eldrod chapter 1 . 5/14/2022
Very promising. I'm usually pretty bored when I read about James and Lily, moments before they're attacked by Voldemort, but luckily you kept it short and interesting enough in that time with some fluff.

So now, I'm excited to see Harry become a Green Lantern and defeat Voldemortthat is, if this story has even reached that latter point, considering it's abandoned.
Envy220 chapter 19 . 5/2/2022
Is this story abandon update or are you planning to update again?
corjca1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2022
tell me if i am the only one who hates that old pedo hoemoe nonse dumb dumbledore arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
George1892 chapter 19 . 11/10/2021
This was a really enjoyable and well written story. I liked that you skipped over most of the slow Hogwarts stuff that is normally just rehashed. I assume this is now abandoned but I'll follow it anyway.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 10 . 10/16/2021
This Harry is so beta. You have him following around that side character that was barely mentioned in canon.
Harry Potter raised by Bruce Wayne would have had enough of the mistreatment after the first few months and asked to leave Hogwarts. He would never put up with that abuse.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 9 . 10/16/2021
The way the marauder’s map was destroyed was so contrived. There’s no way the twins would have put it in a position to be destroyed. They would have seen Snape on the map and would have hid it immediately. Even given Ron 30 seconds as a distraction wouldn’t have been enough. There’s a reason they were never caught before.
Also, charmed objects ARE allowed. Your Snape just made that rule up.
Let’s just go with your contrived circumstances…the twins would have yelled mischief managed right after Ron grabbed the map to prevent their firstie brother from seeing the map. And after Snape rounded the corner, they would have a chance to do it as well.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 7 . 10/16/2021
There’s no way in hell Harry would have pushed the issue to go to Hogwarts. He would have been fine going to another school or learning from books.
J Wiles chapter 18 . 10/11/2021
Update as you can the story is good
mark.press.9 chapter 2 . 7/17/2021
still one of the most emotional chapters ive ever read, great opening chapters thank you
nitetrkr chapter 19 . 6/18/2021
Great story. Three year now. Are you going to pick it back up? I am on FF, so PM if you want.