Reviews for The Boy Who Lived and the Last Lantern
goldenhue chapter 4 . 11/20
... Sigh! Bruce and Diana are perfection!
Kammi chapter 1 . 11/1
The Kitty thing was like a punch to the gut... T-T

Bravo.
carelesslazy chapter 19 . 10/23
I can count tolerable fusion style HP crossovers with one hand and still have fingers left. This story is one of them.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 19 . 10/14
What will happen next time
RonneeM chapter 19 . 9/19
This is very interesting. I know little about the Justice League, so I habe truly enjoyed the pace and the explanations. I do hope you come back to this.
Makuro767 chapter 1 . 8/14
This has interesting ideas but the lack of interesting events, politic play and character interaction only made the time Harry's in Gotham in the early years interesting. In another word, the pacing of the story is too slow for me.
Mac55 chapter 19 . 8/4
Guess like power of Oa this will not be finished as well. you've changed enough from Power, but the story isnt as compelling. I kept reading just to see if you were ever going to give harry lantern powers. 19 chapters in a hint of powers is all we get. Your call, but waiting to show the hero with the power thats in the title for so long is not a good choice.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 19 . 6/24
Just found this. Great story. Hoping you'll update when you get a chance. Thanks.
MystiYew chapter 15 . 6/19
Oh the hilarity. I haven't finished it yet but you preface this chapter with an AN that states "this story will never be abandoned", yet it was last updated in 2017.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 19 . 6/14
I love this story, and need to know what happens next, but your last update was October 2017. Please, you need to help Harry complete his journey; for us.
I Love My Brown Eyes chapter 19 . 5/31
It been a long time but I hope you come back to this story.
nagyg2000 chapter 19 . 5/27
grat story looking forward to you contiuing it!
hate it when writers up and abandon good stories. but like the author said im not paying i don't get a say.
ashton millman chapter 2 . 3/21
aw harry going to be the first robin that was from england
Senseo chapter 1 . 2/25
I've always wondered what 'shake the foundation of magic means'... Oh well. I Swear 50% of the stories nowadays have a summaty like this: Hadrian is an innocent boy, neglected by his family, abused by his relatives, he will throw off the shackles of those who manipulate him and shake the foundation of magic!