Reviews for The Boy Who Lived and the Last Lantern
Archangel Change24 chapter 1 . 3/10
to the dude called yourfoxydope: shut the fuck up. It appears no one taught you manners otherwise you would have learned that unless you have something good to say you should say nothing at all. Delete your account you bell end.
To the author: on behalf of this idiot i apologize even if it isn’t my responsiblity to do so.
yourfoxydope chapter 13 . 3/2
delete this shit
lil-Bear2020 chapter 19 . 2/16
I hope to see the next story as soon as you can poast it
CRISTAL-PERLA chapter 19 . 12/20/2023
ssisiiiigguuuueeeellllaaaaa
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2023
Interesting Neville was tested with Draco's old Hawthorn wand and Harry's old Holly wand.
waldron.owen chapter 19 . 3/18/2023
any chance of this continuing?
wesley melvin chapter 19 . 11/29/2022
can harry have wives like rias and naruko and sakura and wonder woman and hippoyta and summer rose and raven branwen and raynare and padme and leia and aayla and ahsoka tno
flys36 chapter 19 . 10/8/2022
Sad this was dropped
DGJabberwocky chapter 19 . 9/21/2022
This getting an update?
Jordin-Pendragon chapter 2 . 6/29/2022
Third time in reading anything in over a decade I cried from something I read. Damn this pulls at the heart
Mando-Vet chapter 19 . 6/22/2022
Love this story; I hope you come back to it someday.
Eldrod chapter 1 . 5/14/2022
Very promising. I'm usually pretty bored when I read about James and Lily, moments before they're attacked by Voldemort, but luckily you kept it short and interesting enough in that time with some fluff.

So now, I'm excited to see Harry become a Green Lantern and defeat Voldemortthat is, if this story has even reached that latter point, considering it's abandoned.
Chartso chapter 19 . 5/2/2022
Is this story abandon update or are you planning to update again?
corjca1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2022
tell me if i am the only one who hates that old pedo hoemoe nonse dumb dumbledore arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr