Reviews for The Boy Who Lived and the Last Lantern
George1892 chapter 19 . 11/10/2021
This was a really enjoyable and well written story. I liked that you skipped over most of the slow Hogwarts stuff that is normally just rehashed. I assume this is now abandoned but I'll follow it anyway.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 10 . 10/16/2021
This Harry is so beta. You have him following around that side character that was barely mentioned in canon.
Harry Potter raised by Bruce Wayne would have had enough of the mistreatment after the first few months and asked to leave Hogwarts. He would never put up with that abuse.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 9 . 10/16/2021
The way the marauder’s map was destroyed was so contrived. There’s no way the twins would have put it in a position to be destroyed. They would have seen Snape on the map and would have hid it immediately. Even given Ron 30 seconds as a distraction wouldn’t have been enough. There’s a reason they were never caught before.
Also, charmed objects ARE allowed. Your Snape just made that rule up.
Let’s just go with your contrived circumstances…the twins would have yelled mischief managed right after Ron grabbed the map to prevent their firstie brother from seeing the map. And after Snape rounded the corner, they would have a chance to do it as well.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 7 . 10/16/2021
There’s no way in hell Harry would have pushed the issue to go to Hogwarts. He would have been fine going to another school or learning from books.
J Wiles chapter 18 . 10/11/2021
Update as you can the story is good
martin.presston.9 chapter 2 . 7/17/2021
still one of the most emotional chapters ive ever read, great opening chapters thank you
nitetrkr chapter 19 . 6/18/2021
Great story. Three year now. Are you going to pick it back up? I am on FF, so PM if you want.
Aredianx chapter 18 . 5/10/2021
Magic part in this story is very lacking. Also, i feel like it's weird for a 13 year old wizard with the power of a guardian to cry for his dad everytime he is attacked. He could petrify Kara 1.5 years ago so it is safe to say he can kick any assassin's ass but of course he leaves his wand in his ? It's almost like his earlier enthusiasm about magic is no more.
WordSmyth chapter 19 . 1/26/2021
Farewell sweet prince, you will be missed.
AruAzifu chapter 17 . 1/22/2021
Aguamenti is a 6th year spell, and we have bunch of 2nd years doing it willy-nilly. Nice
drucifer000 chapter 19 . 1/3/2021
Interesting start so far! I hope you keep up with it.
Vercalos chapter 19 . 12/22/2020
Welp. You’re certainly taking your time.
jumpingmanatee chapter 2 . 12/21/2020
I love this story. That was cute that Harry fainted
Vercalos chapter 4 . 12/19/2020
dropped in a rosebush? Ow. thorns.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2020
Harry still hasn’t reunited with kitty. 1/10. That’s being drawn out to long in pointless and stupid drama. I’m also sick and tired of idiotic characters written by idiotic writers.