Reviews for Interlude
alexajaye chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Really love this. Wish there was more like it. Thank you so much for writing it.
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I love this two! Great shot!
ellie82 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Great one shot and a look at Johanna and Finnick :)
cindella204 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
*sniffles* I'm sad. Beautifully written piece. Well, well, well done.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ah such tragic lives they lead. Great story!
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Before I get to reviewing most of the fic - awesome job on capturing the Capitol, especially in the beginning. Great world-building.

Anywho, you clearly know these characters well, because they are very in-character. *redundant* Their interactions and dialogue appear natural and realistic and /believable/, and it makes you fall in love with the pairing all over again.

For my latest post on Nightlock Recs, I recommended Finnick/Johanna fics, and yours was included, here:
nightlockfics -dot- blogspot -dot- com/2012/07/finnickjohanna-recs -dot- html

Great writing!
hooksandheroics chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is my favorite story out of all the others. I read it every week.
LikeACheshireCat chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
You write this pair so well! It's all so meaningful and wonderfully written :)
Sian Blue chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really enjoyed this! I hope you do more Finnick/Johanna bond stories in the future:)
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Again, love, Love, LOVE your characterizations! Awesome story (I wish that there were more like it...).
je m'appelle chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ugh, I love these two so much - you write their relationship so beautifully :)
Chimichanga chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was awesome. I think you managed to hit the FinnickJohanna friendship thing right on the head- AMAZING. Their chemistry is wonderful and I read it and said to myself, 'Yeah, this is what they're like, isn't it?'. Brilliant. So funny and you put the situation of their outside-the-games interactions and I absolutely loveit loveit loveit.

I think it's great!
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was well done! Thank you!
Mentorcandy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I LIKE IT. It was sad and funny. This is so one of my favotites!
Howlynn chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ok - not much of a review because I'm in love with it and it's perfect - You get all the subtle deeper Capitol bad too...My eyes stung at the ...not asleep after all - Lovely!