Reviews for It Feels Right to be Wrong
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Yay they are finally free of that #$%&* Madara at least for the moment. I hope it stays that way! Love the chapter!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Cool there finally a couple. And Madara is pissed of lol XD

... Hm I can't help that he has something coming for them... Hm well what ever it is Tobirama will save them, I know for a fact :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
so Hashirama finally relents to his brothers affections, good for him! I still want to kill Madara though! This chapter was good and I like how things are progressing with the Senju brothers, keep up the good work.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I loved it near the ending, it was so cute :3
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
LEAVE THAT TARD MADARA OR I WILL COME IN THERE AND YELL AT YOU TILL YOU DO HASHIRAMA!-sorry my little bout of insanity is over. This chapter had me wanting to beat the crap out of Madara and shoving the Senju brothers into a closet to work things out. I loved the chapter by the way. I hope my little rant made you lol.
JackOfBladesIII chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
This review is long overdue and I apologize for that. Stupid school assignments. -_-'

That aside, I am absolutely delighted that you liked my suggestion, let alone incorporating it into the story. I almost died from a happiness overload when I read your author note!

I also liked what you did with the whole Madara and police situation. I honestly thought he would be arrested but it seems like that Uchiha must have quite the silver tongue, hmm?

And I have to admit, I was quite surprised to find that after Madara forced himself onto Hashirama the boy in question still found it in himself to love his rapist.

Poor Tobirama, he can never win. LOL

Seriously love this chapter though! Keep up the great work!

And im gonna go and read chapter 5, like, right now. The suspence is killing me!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Yeah another chapter :D

It seems in this one Tobirama is becoming quite restless lol ;)
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
"Things have taken an interesting turn haven't they?" Just to quote Zetsu. This is one crazy chapter! Madara should have gone to jail, but I can't wait to see what happens next!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Cool you continued with this story. Can't wait to read more :D
JackOfBladesIII chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Love this chapter!

I wonder what is going to happen to Madara... it would be quite a shame to see him finished so early on in the story.

I think it would be cool if you had Madara start to develop these dark feelings of ownership and possessiveness towards Hashirama; though Hashirama would be terrified since he was just raped by Madara but Tobirama would be there to comfort Hashirama and protect him from the Uchiha. Or something like that.

Anyways thats just a suggestion, im not going to enforce it upon you or anything like that. But it's there if you ever need any ideas. -

Cant wait for chapter 4!

Keep up the good work!
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Thanks for mentioning my ideas in your story and I loved the chapter by the way! Go Tobi beat the crap out of that ! #$%! #%&*$. I really hope that Hashirama has learned his lesson now.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
... Woah 'O'

I think that's all I can say is woah 'O'

Okay on with the review. I love how you did this story, it's probably one of my favorite chapters of this story :)

I think I hate Madara now to tell you the truth. It was terrible how he forced himself onto Hashi like that. I didn't that coming to tell you the truth D:

I'm glad Tobirama was able to save Hashi, before it was to late (Tobirama is knight in shinning armor FTW) I love the way he totally trashed Madara to a bloody pulp.

And I love how you used mine and Zetsu's Rose idea Like that :) (Though you spelled my name wrong. It's FlarEose, not Flarose, but that's okay :))

I love this chapter, and I'm glad your back. I was starting to get worried there for a second lol :D

Please continue :)
JackOfBladesIII chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awww I love uke Hashirama.

Very rare to see him as one in fanfics, so I shall treasure this one.

Can't wait for chapter 3!
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Aww i rly like this story its so cute!

UKke Hashi is very adorable

But i do hope Madara gets with him *.* not a huge fan of incest couple O.O'

Keep it up!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Woah. If Tobi keeps this up, he might just end up sneaking into Hashi's bed one night and (covers mouth)

... Never mind. Sorry about that :D

I'm a huge angst fan. That might make in interesting though lol x)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »