Reviews for Everything I Thought I Knew
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 4/8
What a great epi! Loved how it just put them in a wonderful place. Loved that they were blissfully busy, happy and in love. Loved that there were no children. It is rare to come across a story that doesn't end with babies and children. Living a child free lifestyle myself, I like when they end without kids. I do love kids though, just don't want them. Thank you for yet another wonderful tale!
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/8
Forgot to mention through all my reviews on this, how refreshing it was to have an Edward that lacked confidence and Bella being the confident one. Loved that little change. It is so very rare in this fandom. The talking, the sex, the love . . . all of it was beautiful in this chapter. Loved it all. Him not having had a BJ before was so cute. Her only having been with one other man . . . he only with one other woman . . . also terribly refreshing. We don't have a virgin to deal with, nor do we have to deal with multiple partners on one side and nearly none on the other. Really great stuff here.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 4/8
I was surprised that Jamie was still there visiting. Glad he took care of Edward with that hair of the dog . . . shivers. Really glad he took care of himself in that shower . . . I really love a self loving Edward . . . oh the visuals! Just yum! The flashbacks on they were smitten from the first time . . . neither of them knew it though. I'm really quite surprised that nobody ever said anything to either of them until just that week? How very odd. I would have told my friend so much sooner. Meh, it wasn't in the script . . . LOL. I liked how he wanted to get his words out just as badly as she did the night before. His words were wonderful. Him showing up soaking wet from road grime and rain was all that much better . . . thank you for that little bit. It isn't necessary to the story, but made the story that much better for being added. It's the little things, you know? Looking forward to them talking . . . yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 4/8
Why do men and women think, just because you are servicing them, whatever your job may be, that they have a right to other services? That whole bit made me really angry with George. Also, with Phil. Phil knew this guy was hammered when Bella got there and warned her about him. They proceed to keep shoveling drinks down his throat and food . . . but not forcing him to leave. Bella tried, but then serves him again, anyway. Ugh. Phil should've taken over pouring for George, even after Bella got there. Edward coming to her rescue was purely instinctual. Even if they were only friends . . . he would've done the same thing. His rage coming out after this past week, was not surprising. Not at all. Bella absolutely did the right thing there. Kissing him, resigning from her job and leaving him out on the deck. He has shit to figure out . . . and fix. Not when he is drunk. They'll get there . . . eventually.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 4/8
That actually played out exactly as I'd hoped it would. Him changing his clothes and attitude to something smarmy was actually disgusting. Bella not being able to handle him that way, made complete sense to me. She'd fallen in love with the real Edward . . . this was very much NOT him. I really liked that the men called BS on the whole thing. That Jasper pointed out Edward was doing what Riley did, with the flirting and . . . just YUCK! If she didn't want that with Riley, why the hell would she want that with Edward . . . uh, no. Funny how putting clothes on him had him finally noticing all the heads he turned in the bar. Bella said, he turns heads everywhere he goes . . . he just has no idea. I bet it really had nothing to do with his 'new self' and just the normal head turns. I'm very glad that Bella walked away from him, well drove away. He deserved that. He does need to find what ever is missing . . . just as your a/n pointed out. I don't think it's Bella . . . I think it's in his head.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/8
Ah, so she really had no idea of her feeling either . . . funny that everyone pointed them out to her all of a sudden. I really liked the end, with Jasper enlightening her . . . and Edward's arrival. I knew she wouldn't like the makeover . . . as she liked him just the way he was . . . and this is not him. Great thing that Kate thinks that those two are in love with each other . . . 'cause now that he is no longer wardrobe challenged, she may have jumped right up on him. Loved that whole part about fraternal Jamie and Tanya . . . the x and y getting lost. Funny stuff.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/8
Awwww, poor Edward. Had to do a pitch to a client, which is not his thing. Then, he gets up the nerve finally to ask Kate out, only to be turned down. At least he won the account! That should make him quite happy and proud of himself. Instead, he is down. Then he starts to think about Bella differently, and she says 'friends' at the worst time. I would've bolted out of the room as well. I think he's calling Alice to help him. Although, I think Bella likes Edward and this, what I assume may be a make over, is not what Bella wants at all. Onward to find out . . .
booklover08091989 chapter 7 . 4/6
This story was very exceptional and well written. I have not read a story as good as this in awhile. Have fav'd you. Hope to be reading more stories of yours in the near future.
twificfan chapter 2 . 3/2
I like the ideas of mixed up twins, very funny!
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 2/16
This edward isn't taking control. This is a bash, Bella to him didn't show interest in him as his regular self so he changed, and now she does. This a bash and it is truly annoying.
seekformore chapter 7 . 1/16
Beautiful story, I love how it was short, succinct, emotional, wonderful and sensational. The take home message is also lovely in this one, the fact that you shouldn't change for anyone, but only be a better person and improve for the better. If your partner tries to change you too much, maybe you guys just aren't that compatible. I love this Edward and Bella, it's really well-written and incredible to read. Thanks for writing!
magmom4 chapter 7 . 1/9
GREAT STORY. WHY ARE THESE TWO ALWAYS SO STUPID?
ktut chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Aw! I adored this! Sexy Geekward!
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
He literally acted like a jerk one evening, and she tells him she doesn't want to talk to him...what the hell did she expect? She's making all the decisions in the relationship and walking all over him. Bella honestly disgusts me.
Sungazer chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I enjoyed this little gem of a story so very much. Love this Bella and Edward.