Reviews for Of Loyalties
Calasse chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Goddammit, I love your writing so, so much.
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
my gosh! why don't you make SchneizelxKanon? i really like the way you role Kanon! It fits him perfectly! wow.
nachan chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this is an interesting pair, never even cross my mind but u made it work; kanon motivation also fit with what we knew about him.
Yarouka chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Whoa! This was pretty dark, Nearu-chan! Not that that's at all unexpected from you. I must say, I did like this, even though I kinda hate being torn from the past of Code Geass or even the wonderful AU's, simply because what really happened is much to painful to remember...

But anyhow, this was good! Dark, sinister, and good! I always wished they gave Kanon a little more screen time. He was so pretty and had room to be a pretty cool character. I love how you fleshed him out in this: seductive, sinister, and power-hungry.

Good job, mon cherie! (I don't know how to speak French, so hopefully that was right, yo.)

-Sav
Altair718 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So when I first saw the pairing I was like 'lolwut?' And now I've got an idea to add to my fanfic. (whenever I get off my ass and write it.) So tell me, how the heck do you write such believable stories?
KatzLite chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I was actually a bit embarrassed when I couldn't remember who Kanon was (it's been awhile...), but this fic definitely helped bring it all back. Great job.
sleepsy chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ahhh, that was so good and developed(?) especially for a drabble. I just wanna give Suzaku a hug ;_;
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh hey I get to be first reviewer 8DDDDDDD

No essay review this time. I liked this, but I agree with what you said in your author's note about it not being anything spectacular. But really, it was interesting in its own way. Kanon and Zerozaku was something I hadn't even considered. I actually really liked that line about Kanon being loyal to one thing and that thing being power. For some reason, that FIT Kanon. I don't think about him, but I think from now on when I think of him, I will think of that.