Reviews for Shadow The Hedgehog: The Abridged Files
yes. warriors ftw.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
shadow
ven0m chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
That story was erm...epic lol , I don't think anybody anywhere anytime could make that anymore awesome .

Oh and I hope all that filler doesn't randomly go through your mind too much lol.

That was great mind rotting awesomeness well done
ven0m chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Lol your insane...

Was that bill and ted in chap 4 ? lol ...random

Oh did you know you can plug in a 2nd pad and play as some of the side characters in shadow the game lol
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Oh! Sounds like you have 2 other stories in mind! Yesh! I really love the way you write! And your randomness... Can't forget that!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Oh Starclan, she's lost it. Your awesome Swift, and just like me! I have a cat furry, love Warriors(saw your reference BTW), love Shadow, and you like MLP! You... Are... EPIC! -Shadow218
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Uh... What just happened...? I'm not gonna question your crazy logic Swift, not even gonna try! -Shadow218
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Haha, I likey how you mess with the plot! :3 •Shadow218
ZeldaStep chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Great story so far, I really like it. Anyway, you should write the Dark Brotherhood story you thought about! I thought the game was pretty decent so Id read it!
duskzilla chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hey I didn't know any other way to contact you cause I don't have a e-mail address to help me sign up so I can PM but I won't you to know that wasn't me who insulted Tachi that was my friend she put that review when I was busy getting my PSP from my bro(I nearly beat Ratchet and Clank and he erased it) and I didn't know cause she hid my 3DS after that and it took my up until today to find it and when I did I saw her review and flipped she stole my identity and posed as me to get mad at Tachi(who is very humorous also where did you get the idea for him being kleptomaniac) and I know why cause she told me straight up she thinks Sonic sucks can you believe that I mean come on aside from that she apologized in a review on We're Left 4 Dead in Mobius but I don't know if you saw it or this but I want you to know I'm sincerely sorry for her review as me and I apologuze I hope we can bury the hatchet and as an apology to Tachi I got him a shiny mirror cause I know he likes shiny things and I feel bad I never got a chance to review your story but if you still want to be mad at me I understand and if that's the case I guess I'll leave yours and Levinski's stories alone forever so I guess this is goodbye sorry for everything.

:( My friend makes this happen and now I have to restart Ratchet and Clank what else could go wrong
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Okay, SOMEONE get a picture of that dragon bear Ash thing!
WinterMuffin chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
*sob* YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MY BEST FRIEND! PEGASISTERS ALL THE WAY! *brohoof*

DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!

YEAH~ SO INTENSE!
magmon1000 chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
you can thank me for the Minecraft reference also GREAT STORY I LOVED ALL OF IT and oc huumm (evil smile before throwing a deku nut on the floor and dissapearing)
Killing Kathy chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
D I can't believe I finished this! ... WE MISSED THE EPIC BOSS BATTLE! TT_TT

Anyone got a camcorder? No...? TT_TT

Yay! This kept me laughing 'till the very end! GREAT JOB MOUNTAIN DEW!

...I mean, Swift. Heh heh.
Lucy Labrador chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Thanks for the shout out. Wow, that really was an epic battle and thanks to Tachi for having DNA that's so screwed up, it defies the law of plot. :p

A good ending to the story there, just as funny and crazy as ever. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »