Reviews for Resurrection
Jenmoon1 chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
good story would love an update
stuff-and-stuff chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
oh this is a good story pleae i ask you to continue with it please

oh and is zel going to be in here
Leya-chan chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
Again a really good Slayers FanFiction. . .and Phibby lives *cuddles him*

Please, i beg you, continue writing this fantastic story, IÄm very excited how it will goes on _
Kristall chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
Great story. I have rarely seen a fanfic that could keep me so inerested. Keep on writing, I want to see what happens next!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
YAY! *dies* You left it on a cliff hanger! WAH! *cries* You are such a talented writer *green monster of jealousy* You are getting all the characters down perfectly. *hugs xellos sama doll* *giggle* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I havcen't checked back here for a few months but still!
faerieX chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
Hm, very interesting story you've got here. I'm sorry to see it hasn't been updated in a while. I especially LOVED that prologue, that was wonderfully written. I'm very curious to see what the rest of the plot holds. I hope you decide to write more of this story soon. _
Alis Volat Propris chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
Awwwwwwww! Cute! I really really admire the way you wrote Lina and Gourry's relationship. Not many authors portray it as well as you have. I tip my hat to you! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
OOOOOoooo kewl!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Big words! It really loks like you spent alot of time and painstaking effort on this. Hehehe...I saw you reviewed one of my fics and decided to return the courtesy. Thank you for reviewing and I really truly like this
Lauren-sama chapter 3 . 10/9/2002
Heh... And we have a chapter filled with fluff. Fluff is a good thing, I think. In other observations, the writing is just as high-quality as it has been in chapters past, and the story moves along pleasantly; I hope you manage to get the next chapter out soon.
Lauren-sama chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
Another very nice chapter; once again, your characterizations seem down-pat, and the writing continues to be high-quality. I enjoy the details, the descriptions, the plot progression, and the nice variety of descriptive adjectives you've thrown in here; they all make for an enjoyable read. This storyline is proving to become more and more interesting as one reads on; I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Whoa... Speaking of using Phibby in English essays you, as a matter of fact, aren't the only one. Oo; *recalls her 'write a story from a picture' assignment* Strange coincidences...

But anyway! Yes! This story is proving to be delightfully detailed and well-written thus far. Your portrayal of Phibrizo is perfect, I have to say... The entire beginning is quite intriguing; and now I'm off to read more. *grin*
jfqzx chapter 3 . 10/8/2002
like the romancy bits. very passionate. * evil grin* u should put up ur side story you know. i wanna read it. show me! i'll give you more brownies the next time... brownies...wheee! go review my story. just updated it. wait... u're not supposed to use the com right? sigh... anyways, if you do...

shall await a review kay? see ya tmr!

jac, jac and sy.
Melinda-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Wow. The first chapter was a little frightening but that's Phibby for you. I really like the second and third chapter. It was so sweet that Lina and Gourry finally got hitched and having a baby. I just have one objection: Does Lina know that drinking alcohol can harm the baby? In case this was interesting and I would like to continue.
Brat Girl 2 lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 10/7/2002
*giggles* This is so good! I love a good story that has the charas being...sexy..towards each other in a CUTE way! (I loved the trick Gourry played on Lina!)

Update soon!