Reviews for Hiding Secrets From Blacks Is Never Easy
WittyRavenclaw chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was so embarrassing I could hardly read it. And the characters aren't even real.
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
this is so cute, write another one
ellie111lee chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
GO YOU! I love this! It's so sweet and fluffy! Keep on writing :)))
Funshine Tonks chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I absoulutly love Harry Luna storys!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Another good Harry/Luna story from you! Always a treat. I liked how the adults just kept coming at Harry - that was a fun scene between them all.

Bonus points for a the Marvin Gaye reference!
Pinellas62 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
So, will there be more? If this IS a Harry/Luna story, why is it listed as a Harry/Tonks story? I do agree with the one comment about loving the middle name of I-Don't-Know-Your-Middle-Name. I thought Harry would've been more likely to make up an excuse for his violence like "She startled me awake, and I didn't know who it was, so out of reflex I had my wand at her throat." It's also one thing to tease him, and another to lie to him. She told Harry that she had his back, and then turned around and told his secret to everybody. She just totally lost his did Hermione. Don't forget...Harry comes from an abusive home. He doesn't give his trust very easily, and Hermione would've known that. But, I guess I'm REALLY digging WAY too deep for this. Thanks for posting.
Kayligh007 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i must admit, i'd never really considered this pairing before now, but i think you've done it justice :) very good use of language, and quite entertaining. i cracked up quite a few times - ''don't call me nymphy!'' and ''nymphadora i-don't-know-what-your-middle-name-is tonks!''

anyhoo, good job :)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Fun short story and thanks for sharing!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Tonks' inability to stay vertical is probably due to her constant shifting and never developing a true center of gravity.

Nice fic, and hopefully Luna shares what Harry would not be fun to see him chasing after her like his dad did his mum.