Reviews for The Chronicles of Harry Holmes
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 7/9
Very interesting. Off to read the sequel.
Thenchick chapter 2 . 7/4
Lockhart was year 2 not when he is 15.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/1
Great plot and chapter
chronodaimon chapter 19 . 6/16
Great Story. Bit rushed. But still fantastic.
Celesta SunStar chapter 14 . 6/11
So at this feast, Dumbledore said that the list was expanded to include Fanged Frisbees, but Hermione confiscated one of those last year or the year before... Very proactive that girl, maybe she should take Divination.
Mordu chapter 18 . 6/10
There were just a couple inconsistencies that I wanted to point out after reading through this. for one thing, given that events happened 3 years later than they did in canon, Sirius should have been in Azkaban for 15 years, not 12. Also there were a few scenes here and there that too close to canon with reactions that it seems to me that your version of Harry wouldn't have had. Other than that though it was overall very well written with very few grammatical errors that I noticed and the premise and development of the plot was very satisfying.
robert32514 chapter 19 . 6/4
Will u be continuing?
velasquezesteban chapter 19 . 5/22
Dear ZenoNoKyuubi,

I became addicted to your writing! Its fresh, and keeps me interested. I beleive this has been one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Please do keep it up, Ill be looking forward to more of this quality work!
Bludflag chapter 4 . 5/16
Love it, so, they are fifth years with the Chamber of Secrets plot. Hope I got it right.
Bludflag chapter 2 . 5/16
You mention him being older than 12 twice in the first half of this chapter(or insinuate it). Well, I'm pretty sure at the very least. Love the story by the way!
VV chapter 16 . 5/11
So is Fleur and Harry getting together? Or is it Neville and Harry?
Lady Celairiel chapter 19 . 4/17
Fantastic writing!
SlytherinHolmes chapter 18 . 4/10
This is brilliant and very well written, the words seem to flow. I added it to my favorite list a while ago but didn't read it... not sure why I waited so long
Shittake Ramen chapter 18 . 4/2
The Harry Potter version of Sherlock and John is awesome. If only we knew what character would be like Mycroft?
Chantilly's Mom chapter 7 . 3/13
love the way you incorporate the JKR stories into your own while putting your twist on things.
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »