Reviews for Seasons
somebody's sister chapter 30 . 4/6/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! This was soooooooooooooooooo good! I love it! At first I was sorta skeptical with the whole talking and seeing the dead thing, but it was awesome! Great Job! Can't wait to read more of your works!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/18/2013
After a summer storm in the mountains, everything is so fresh, and the colors are more vibrant. This is what the end of your story felt like to me. There is definitely a vibrancy and giddiness to it. Maybe because the characters were able to experience Tom's transition, or because both Don & Charlie are now free from the ghosts that have plagued their past; both far & near. Wonderful story, Endeavor. Thank you for an exciting, scary, hopeful and loving story.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/14/2013
That was awesome. I love all your Numb3rs stories and I hope that u write more. Thank u
nessy22 chapter 30 . 2/12/2013
What can I say? It's difficult to find words, really. Sure I'm sad, that the story is finished, but at the same time I feel that inner peace, what I took from the boys in this story. Again, I was so into it. Like Jillian, I was right there, when Tom went into the light...Moisture was forming in my eyes. The same was, when Don read Charlie's list. Such beautiful and touching moments.
Beautiful and touching as the whole story. So poetical, profound and amusing at the same time. You took us on a wonderful journey. Thank you for that! You can be really proud!
justsaying chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
This was an exceptionally well written story. Your description of how everyone felt, what they were experiencing, and the way you wrote the supernatural aspect of the story was touching and wonderful. It's obvious that you spent much time, thought, and effort to complete this, and it certainly showed. Please know that you succeeded in writing a great story!
Brothers2008 chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
I have to tell you, I absolutely love this entire story ! From beginning to end, you have held the readers attention with your descriptions of the scenes and the inevitable cliffhangers. You know how to make the reader feel as if they are there.
My favorite part of this chapter, has to be Amita and Robin telling Alan about what his sons experience each and every morning right before five am, and how both Don and Charlie are sleeping peacefully now, since their previous nights experience.
Please tell me you already have an idea in mind for your next NUMB3RS story ! This one was great ! Looking forward to reading more from you in the NEAR future ! Thanks for this ! More please !
tootlebug chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
Great ending to a great story. I am looking forward to youy next adventure.
Cutter12 chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
I'm glad that you did split the epilogue in half, it was really nice to read about the brothers reflecting on what had happened. It brought a nice peaceful feeling after the maelstrom that had occurred.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Bravo on a very satisfying conclusion. I got chills several times reading this chapter. The first two paragraphs were sheer poetry - the images you described were breathtaking and so detailed I imagined a painting, rich and filled with the muted colors of pre-dawn. I read those two paragraphs to my husband, who loves the Mt. St. Helens area, and he got goosebumps.

Of course, Tom's passing over was deeply moving and loaded with a certain amount of despair and sadness but it also gave the readers, as well as Charlie, a sense of peace and satisfaction. Beautiful, my friend.

Loved Charlie's list, and the girls description of what Don and Charlie went through every morning, and Larry's question to everyone else if they had indeed witnessed the paranormal events that he did the night before (it sounded sooo much like Larry), and the fact that Jillian got to see Tom before he walked into the light, and, well, I just loved everything.

I send out applause and heartfelt congratulations on an outstanding story, one which I know has been difficult at times for you to find time to work on. It's over now, friend. Take a deep cleansing breath and please, please, please start a new one right away.
phnxgrl chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Great Ending I loved Alan and his references to the Grandfather clock! Too Funny! I loved how Charles and Don both found inner peace. Kudos on a fine sequel!
nessy22 chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
What a beautiful chapter of friendship! I totally agree with MsGrahamCracker! Charlie may wouldn't be as he is now, if Tom hadn't been there in Princeton to give him the hold so much needed. To feel right the way he was.
Not only Don and Charlie felt in peace that moment, so did I, reading the chapter. Seems to get to a good end. I'm curious, like Tom, about the next morning, though.
catroxie chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
A good story of Charlie and Tom's life the way it ended.
catroxie chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
Good story,Maby Tom will make Schiller pay.
catroxie chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
This was a great chapter,hope Tom gets to come back and say goodby.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
With each chapter of this story I feel like wailing at the injustice of Tom's death. He was not only a good friend but an extremely decent human being. I sincerely believe Charlie might not have become the adorkable, lovable, caring person he is today if Tom hadn't befriended him at Princeton. Without Tom's understanding and guidance he may have become bitter, with less sociable skills than he has now. I love that you created the character of Thomas Hill who is partially responsible for the Charlie we all know and love.

This story was a great testament to friendship and how sometimes it endures beyond life itself. Tom did such a wonderful thing for the Eppes brothers - not only helping them cope with Ludwig's insane torture, but showing them the everlasting power of friendship and love.

I was thrilled to see this update, even thinking it was the end of the story, then was delighted to see there is one more chapter - and that it is ready for posting this week! I am sooooo looking forward to that. See you then.