Reviews for Spooky Mansion
Milan Kaylah chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
I love this story, I read this one last year, but decided to read again, since its almost Halloween though. Anyway,this story is very beautiful I was a little scared when I was focusing on reading a story then my mom showed me a scary kid on her phone. Hahaha anyways, please post some more horror stories, since its my favorite genre. :-)
Devilish Dream chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Now the end was a bit spooky but enjoyable
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
Great Story! I loved it and it was very creepy :)
17 chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Holy fucking shit. That was great, I loved the opend ending. I loved it in so many ways. Although my one thought was that I can't wrap my head around Natsume letting Mikan break up with him. I always thought that someone as possessive as Natsume would not let her leave him, especially after all he went through just to be with her. But I loved it! And I'm not saying that changes anything about how great the story is because although its a fanfic it's still your story and plot line, especially if the characters are just an ounce different because it shows your capability to creat characters and amazing plots. You should think about writing your own stories.
sweet little chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Uuuh! I thought it's another chapter! BTW it's okay, anyway!
Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
Well..., Um.. Eh...I kind a have a suggestion. I don't press it! It's only a one of suggestion after all! If you don't like it then don't mind it! _...! *Scratching the back of my un-itchy head!* Please update next your 'Way back home' soon! I really do love it! Anyway, it's only a suggestion after all. If you don't like it, then don't mind it!
Mortysri chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
That was amazing please update your other stories n One Love and Love makes both sides crazy
Mortysri chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
I really liked it, I didn't want it to end. Anyway, this story was awesome,
Thank you and hope you keep writing :)
sweet little chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Wooooooh! What a niceey nice... end! I suggest you senpai, [I'm really you're a upperclass man for me!] with your those incredible ideas, you should be film directer! Seriously, I'm really impressed with your all those stories! I have read your all stories except one. It's 'Love makes both sides crazy'.
I love your all stories that I've read!
Please Go ahead & Good Luck...! I hope you'll update your 'Way back home', 'One Love' & Just like Cinderella' stories soon!
Anime-Angel93 chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Mortysri chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Amazing update soon please ! x3
sweet little chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Woooh! I'm so.. excited! What is the problem?
Don't they have fire?
Please Go ahead & Good Luck...! Please, please, please... Update soon!
RockingAngels chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Wow, this story is very intense! Great Job with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Finally u updated... I almost fainted when u delete half of the chapter... I love the original one and also rewrite version... Pls update soon... I'm waitng desperately... I want to read this story to my small bro... And he even love to story... He wishes u lots of love dear.. Pls update soon... Without Wax, Misty...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Finally u updated
sweet little chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Wow! wow! woW! How Cooooooooooooool!
Please Go ahead & Gooooooooood Luck...! Please Update soon too! Okay...?