Reviews for Ripped Apart
rather like the story wish there was more
I'm crying OMG this is amazing
thewolf74 chapter 3 . 5/11
I'm happy that Harry and Tom were finally reunited.
Can you write a sequel? Please? If you haven't already? Please?
Trousseaux chapter 3 . 5/9
SEQUEL PLEASE I love it so much
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 4/27
Off course we greedy readers always want sequels and epilogues and more and more and...
schoolsucksass chapter 3 . 4/5
Nice. Continue bruh
Cyotneuth chapter 2 . 3/26
Hello
I just wanted to say that I've just finished reading your first two chapters, and they're actually really good! I've read a lot of fanfiction about Harry Potter's world and I have to say, that the first time I post a review. From all the fanfictions I have read, this one is actually my favorite and I wanted to know if there's a chance that you will continue it and post a new chapter?
In hope to read more about this story of yours!
moonlight36912 chapter 3 . 3/17
This was amazing. I would LOVE a sequel.
I'm just crying right now. I loved it. Thank you. The sequel would be awesome, I hope you've done it!
Hades' Neko chapter 3 . 1/26
PleasE make a sequel! Omg I was going my eyes out thing this. It was so FLUFFY and ANGSTY! I loved it with every fiber of my being. Please make a sequel. And if you already did Yaaaayyy.
Lady Gaidin chapter 3 . 1/9
Loved the idea for the fic and it was well executed. Having Tom's eyes turn red when angry. Using the canon veent of something bad happening to some of the kids at the orphanage in the cave and making it your own was really cool. Sweey ending too.
sfox88 chapter 3 . 1/1
A sequel would be wonderful. This was beautiful. Does Harry still try to save the world?
InArduisFidelius chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Wow. Just ... wow. I have read quite a few reincarnation fics but this is definitely my favourite. I would adore a sequel to this, especially Dumbledore's reaction to the fact they are twins. Priceless!