Reviews for Ghost of Winter's Park
Lazy Gaga chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I kinda like this! it's kinda sad! Keep it up! :D
marufu-chan chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Cute chapter, keep up the great work! n.n
marufu-chan chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
This story is pretty cool! Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for chapter 6! n.n
Anoniminis chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
REALLY GOOD THANKS FOR UPDATING SO QUICKLY!
karina001 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ah, dare one say that the plot thickens? All caught up reading and have enjoyed every chapter to date.
Anoniminis chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
REALLY GOOD II LOVE YOUR IDEA FOR THIS STORY ITS SOOO GOOD!
tysunkete chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
You have an interesting plot there - I'd like to see where it goes. I did wonder if Lavi is a bit too passive, but I guess it's all good if you make him that way because of plot reasons.

Yay LaviYuu~! :)
Mr. Ree and Mr. Meenor chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Whoops. Didn't see a third chapter. XD

This one, there were a few lower-case "I's" I saw, and Lavi keeps stuttering like no man's business. Not sure how I feel about that, but, I still like how this is going. The air of mystery is evident, and I like how you're going slowly with the plot.

Update soon.

~Mr. Ree
Mr. Ree and Mr. Meenor chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Da-zamn. I approve highly. Like, more than highly. Which is odd, because this sort of thing is not my story (though, actually, my story, 'the Notebook', revolves around the same premises, only with Lenalee and Lavi and yeah).

I want to see more of this, and I want to see how it progresses. First-person fanfics are often terrible, but so far, you've got it with great skill. Let's hope that doesn't fail, shall we? XD

Of course I'm messing with you.

~Mr. Ree
Anoniminis chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
WOW THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE YOU TAKE IT!
karina001 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Oh my. This is delightfully different and it has thus far proven to be a delight to read too. Well done. I do hope to read more. Love the mystery Lavi has been presented with and I am looking forward to following him as he tackles the mystery.